THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Need So. African Taxidermist for Bronzed European Mounts

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need So. African Taxidermist for Bronzed European Mounts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I will be going to South Africa in about 10 days. While there I plan to squeeze in about 4 days of hunting - non-dangerous plains game.

If I get anything, I want to have it done as a European skull mount with the skull, but not horns, bronzed. I want it on a simple wooden pedestal mount so it can be displayed on any convenient surface rather than taking up wall space.

Does anyone know a taxidermist in South Africa who could do such work? I will be in the area around Groot Marico and Zeerust.

If I can't get it done in So. Africa, I will have the skulls bleached there and then sent back to the U.S. for bronzing and pedestal mount. I live in Tyler, Texas and would like to find a taxidermist as close to there as possible to limit secondary shipping costs.

Does anyone know anyone closer to Texas than Montana who could do this?

Brazos Jack

Posts: 259 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM ddrhook, He will fix you up.

beer

Posts: 221 | Location: florida big bend | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mattyboy,

I PM'd ddrhook. Just waiting for info.

Anyone else here that can help?

Posts: 259 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
anyone interested in bronzing drop me a note

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of collector
posted Hide Post
ddrhook,

Can you post some pics (or a website link) of your work ? Would love to see them. Or email me the pics at info@elitehuntingusa.com

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 947 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
email me for info or pictures at ddrhook1@yahoo.com

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
test photo of my bronze work