THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    AR Member Jerry Hoover's Namibia trophies

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR Member Jerry Hoover's Namibia trophies
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jerry Huffaker
posted

Jerry Huffaker
State, National and World Champion Taxidermist
Huffaker Taxidermy Studio
huftax@sbcglobal.net
http://huffakertaxidermy.com/

Posts: 2006 | Location: Abilene,TX USA | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Jerry, not only are your N American mounts great but you do excellent African trophies too! No fleas on any of them! Well done.

Cheers

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2258 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting my animals. They look even better on my wall. Question, should I post them on the taxidermforum or in the trophy room forum? What say the AR experts? Jerry Hoover

Posts: 372 | Location: Round Rock,TX | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Very nice Jerry!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice. That is a great Hartebeest.

Jeremy

Posts: 1480 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words Randy and Jeremy. With the exception of the black wildebeest all were old males that probably were in there last year. It was an honor to take them. Jerry Hoover

Posts: 372 | Location: Round Rock,TX | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
I love it, great stuff!

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote