New
Find
Notify
Tools

Norza Bros Taxidermy
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have recently dealt with Bernardo Norzagaray of Norza Bros Taxidermy and cannot speak of them highly enough. Simply, Bernardo has been just fantastic.
I hunted Aoudad recently close to El Paso, Texas, taking a very nice ram. I decided to take the full body cape from this ram and have it shipped back to New Zealand. My original plan was to use another taxidermist but we were unable to freeze the cape at the ranch and I was anxious that the cape should receive preparation for shipping as soon as possible, if not sooner. My guide recommended I use his taxidermist Bernardo ( Norza Bros ) since he was relatively close. From earlier enquiries and negative responses from other Texas taxidermists I was doubtful that Norza Bros would be happy with simply dry salting the cape and boiling out the skull but I am delighted to report that Bernardo was more than willing and happy to do just that, and was willing to quote me pricing beforehand. He returned my call the very same day quoting a very reasonable cost which I immediately accepted and then that evening, he, personally drove out to the ranch, collected my cape and horns and popped them into his workshop freezer. He explained he was away at his son's military graduation the next few days but promised to work on my cape first thing on his return. As good as his word this work was done and completed by Friday 01 March. He collected the cape on 17 Feb. My shipping forwarders in California have already arranged collection from Bernardo.
This is just fantastic, prompt service from an honest gentleman. Bernardo has been great also in our email communication. It's so good to deal with good people who understand the application of first rate service. I would not hesitate to recommend NB Taxidermy or use their services again.

Norza Bros Taxidermy
Bernardo Norzagaray
915/542-0001
1165 Mcnutt Rd. B-5
Sunland Park, NM 88063
FACEBOOK PAGE:
(Norza brothers taxidermy)
WEB PAGE:
Norzabrostaxidermy.com
"Preserving Memories Through Wildlife Art"

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2018 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote