THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Just some rugs and Euromounts from South Africa

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just some rugs and Euromounts from South Africa
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
Anthony was pissed at me for not mounting the Blesbok, the horns were 16 5/8" and 16 1/4". I promised him a big Nyala from my next hunt.

What Wifezilla calls the "Wall of Death"

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12538 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Man I like that! I am really leaning this way for 90% everything I shoot in the future.

Paying for taxidermy means less hunts. No other way to skin it.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Euromounts look really good on a wallSmiler
Easy and nice. I am doing 5 euromounts, but got convinced to shoulder mount my nyala. Cant wait to see the outcome Smiler

Posts: 1089 | Location: Norway | Registered: 08 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Frank, i talked to Anthony the day you went to Ceres to collect your trophies( he accidentally called me when he meant to call you). glad to see the end product- they look great. if i can ever get my Cameroon stuff out of USDA custody in NYC, he can start work on them, too.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13141 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those look great! I like the black felt on the flatskins.

Was the work done here or in Africa?

Posts: 179 | Location: USA | Registered: 28 September 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Frank, i talked to Anthony the day you went to Ceres to collect your trophies( he accidentally called me when he meant to call you). glad to see the end product- they look great. if i can ever get my Cameroon stuff out of USDA custody in NYC, he can start work on them, too.

Anthony told me that he called you by mistake trying to return my call. Good luck with the USDA

quote:
Originally posted by accipiter1:
Those look great! I like the black felt on the flatskins.

Was the work done here or in Africa?

The tanning was done in RSA and Anthony was very impressed with it. I had Anthony do the felt backing here in the States.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12538 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote