New
Find
Notify
Tools

National Parks back to Native People
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Any day now, a Democrat House member or Senator is going to present a bill to relocate urban, inner city, minorities to government housing built on National Parks/Fed Land to address crime, housing, and to make sure these Western States start to vote Democrat sooner.

This nonsense of we have to correct the evil of how we got here has got to stop.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ma...o-the-tribes/618395/

Posts: 10608 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
I hate the woke so much.

Hateful words of a conquered people.

Notice the intersectionality playing out in her words.

We are all Americans, and the Parks are all of ours to enjoy. 99% of these idiots don't even hunt anymore, they just want more land.

Drive through any reservation in America and look at the 1980's single wides, brand new pickups and meth labs. It's a hell of an adventure.

And all this from a people that have everything given to them. All they have to do is provide proof of tribal membership and they get to go college for free, start companies that can get DOD contracts without competition and more.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
It ain’t nothing yet
And it’s coming through the courts
Indians are learning fast...
But one day, the whiteys money will dry out

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Every now and then I am compelled to remind some folks that there isn't a human on the planet who didn't have an ancestor that made and used stone tools. You should see the confounded looks I get from those who feel they are high and mighty.

Also, no humans are more 'native' than anyone else. We are nomadic by nature. Humans were all immigrants to the Americas, etc.

We are surrounded mostly by idiots. Pretty damn sad.

~Ann

Posts: 19127 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
"Reparation's" are ringing in the Halls of Congress. It won't take much to extend that thinking to this topic.

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
~George Washington - 1789

Posts: 2135 | Location: Where God breathes life into the Amber Waves of Grain and owns the cattle on a thousand hills. | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote