Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Login/Join

<Ol' Sarge>
posted
Hi Everyone, I've been prowling around here for several months from work where I couldn't join in. I finally got hooked up on the net at home.

A little about myself: I am retired from the USAF and now work for the Postal Service. I have been stationed, and hunted in, Alaska, Nebraska and Montana. I have been around the world several times and have spent quite a bit of time in Saeeds part of the world.

At last count I had 17 rifles(13 centerfire, .30-06 and smaller), four shotguns, and one two legged varmint stopper(1911 .45 auto). I have deer and elk hunted in 6 western states. Although I won't pretend to be an expert on hunting, rifles, or handloading, I do have a lot of experience in these areas especially with long range shooting and deer hunting. I now usually go bowhunting for elk in Colorado every year. My wife and I plan to go to RSA on a plains game safari in the next few years.

------------------

posted Hide Post
Welcome Sarge! I see you currently reside in one of my favorite towns! Good to have you here, don't hesitate to chime in on anything you have an interest in or questions about.

Posts: 1148 | Location: The Hunting Fields | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Howdy Ol'Sarge,
I'm new to this forum as well. I couldn't help but respond to your post, as I too have been stationed in Alaska (11 years), Montana (4 1/2 years), and most likely will find out May 21st I'm PCSing to Nebraska for my last two years on active duty in the Air Force. How's life in the private sector?
Sep

Posts: 445 | Location: North Pole, Alaska | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ol' Sarge,

Wecome to the forums, glad to have you join us.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 66933 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote