THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    $70,000 Scam involving Blair Worldwide Hunting.
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$70,000 Scam involving Blair Worldwide Hunting.
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobmn:
quote:
ALL crooks should be exposed, and avoided like the plague!

I agree. Add Martin Pieters to the list.

I agree!

Funny how he had disappeared once he started screwing people in his business dealings!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66751 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I would like to hear why you say that. Just curiosity.

Posts: 11906 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:
quote:

I would like to hear why you say that. Just curiosity.

You know that old saying.

Where there is smoke, there is always a fire!

Posts: 66751 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry: To satisfy your curiosity search AR for posts about Pieters by hunt99 badhunt motorcity df06 wrenchmaster 465H&H begno bobmn. I especially recommend the post by Chris Drazan regarding the $30,000 screwing he got from Pieters on his elephant hunt.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Let us keep this up.

Avoid the crooks and criminals who are operating illegally in foreign countries.

You could get yourself in a lot of trouble, if you are American!

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Let us keep this up.

Avoid the crooks and criminals who are operating illegally in foreign countries.

Sound advice!

Posts: 2090 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drummondlindsey:
quote:
Let us keep this up.

Sound advice!

Sadly, we do not apply the rules equally where they are required.

We have a number of members here who pick and choose who to show an incompetent idiot and who they turn a blind eye to, no matter how big an idiot person is.

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Let's get this back to page #1

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2286 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The 3rd page is about as far as this has ever dropped.

Posts: 11906 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
The 3rd page is about as far as this has ever dropped.

True!

Crooks should never be forgotten!

Especially those conducting hunts illegally - whether booking agents or professional hunters.

Very sad to see everyone is having a go at Blaire, but giving a pass to Sean and Mark Sullivan!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Although a hunt may turn out disappointing, if it meets
the terms of the contract, it is not a scam or being crooked.

I do know one hunter whose buffalo hunt was terminated when the
landowner chased him and the PH off of the property. Now that was a scam.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:

Very sad to see everyone is having a go at Blaire, but giving a pass to Sean and Mark Sullivan!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuffHunter63:
Although a hunt may turn out disappointing, if it meets
the terms of the contract, it is not a scam or being crooked.

I do know one hunter whose buffalo hunt was terminated when the
landowner chased him and the PH off of the property. Now that was a scam.

BH63

Very true.

Not much different from an agent advertising buffalo hunts with an unlicensed professional hunter in the country he is conducting the hunt in!

Both are scams, and can get clients into big trouble.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Figure I would bump this to the top. I literally just got an email yesterday from Blair Worldwide hunting. No idea how he got my email but he is still advertising Desert Sheep hunts. Hopefully people will find this thread.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Almost down to the bottom of page 2.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’ve been following this post for a few years and have wondered if the OP ever received some (or all) of his money back.

I certainly hope so. Keeping this thread active just shows what a great site AR is.

Posts: 2638 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I know Charlie always posted to never do business with this guy. That was enough for me.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
Obviously the liver cancer that had Larry Heathington on his death bed in 2010 didn't finish the job.

About a year ago (July 2018), I posted a short note on my FB page about Bill Quimby's death. The next day, Heathington commented on it.

I sent him a PM that said: "I deleted your posts from my page. I don't want your name associated with me." I also blocked his access to my page.

Not sure what his current status is, however.

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Writer:
Obviously the liver cancer that had Larry Heathington on his death bed in 2010 didn't finish the job.

About a year ago (July 2018), I posted a short note on my FB page about Bill Quimby's death. The next day, Heathington commented on it.

I sent him a PM that said: "I deleted your posts from my page. I don't want your name associated with me." I also blocked his access to my page.

Not sure what his current status is, however.

Tony:

If you will look near the top of page 33 of this thread, you will see where I gave him hell on Facebook. Of course, he blocked me. Then Drummond gave him hell and the whole story got aired in public. Heathington was banned.

one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
quote:

Tony:

If you will look near the top of page 33 of this thread, you will see where I gave him hell on Facebook. Of course, he blocked me. Then Drummond gave him hell and the whole story got aired in public. Heathington was banned.

I rarely open this thread because it's usually nothing more than BTT stuff. Actually, considering the liver cancer bit of many years ago, I was shocked to see his post on my page.

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I actually got a phone call from mr. blair trying to sell me a hunt.

Posts: 966 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Jeff Blair called my office on Wednesday and convinced my office manager that he was important enough that she walked into my office while I was finishing with a client and handed me a note. He used to do this regularly until I told my old office manager that he was unsavory and to not waste time with him. This is the first I have heard from him since 2012. I looked in junk e-mail and sure enough there are solicitations from Blair in there as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36416 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Up.....

Remember to remember this outfit.

Unfortunately, there are others like Blair.

Posts: 10094 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
Up.....

Remember to remember this outfit.

Unfortunately, there are others like Blair.

Very true.

As I have posted above.

Let us not forget the crooks!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
5th page?

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
Met a guy just last week that was screwed by Heathington. He was taken for a lot of money for a sheep hunt

I hate a thief

Posts: 2090 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He isn’t just a thief. He is an outright liar. He went so far as to get a fake obituary published.

I still think that both BWW and Heathington would have had a much bigger problem if they had tangled with the wrong person. One who was not intimidated and had a better understanding of the system.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Back to the top in honor of DSC.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They didn't have a booth at S.C.I. that I saw and when I looked at their websight it wouldn't come up ? Just wondering what is going on?

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tom ferry:
They didn't have a booth at S.C.I. that I saw and when I looked at their websight it wouldn't come up ? Just wondering what is going on?

When you Google Blair nothing but negative stuff comes up. No mention of a website, just a FB page.

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When I moved to the Flagstaff AZ area and we were house hunting we ended up at a house owned by Heathington. Told the realtor there was no way I’d consider buying a home from that crook. Still see the BWW truck driving around Flagstaff on occasion when I’m in town. Shame guys like that can stay in business.

Posts: 146 | Location: Parks AZ | Registered: 31 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interesting. I wonder why they didn’t have a booth.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Interesting. I wonder why they didn’t have a booth.

May be SCI finally wisened up to them, just as they did to that other fake, Mark Sullivan! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn, all the way to page 5.

One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
I just received the June issue of Safari Times the other day and Blair World Wide has a full page add on page 18...the whole page.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1806 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skyline:
I just received the June issue of Safari Times the other day and Blair World Wide has a full page add on page 18...the whole page.

Crocs always flock together.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys:
This slipped to page 22; Saeed mentioned in the Hunt Reports that we kept bringing it to the top for years - as if we will forget.

Holy cow! Slipped to page 22!!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
Guys:
This slipped to page 22; Saeed mentioned in the Hunt Reports that we kept bringing it to the top for years - as if we will forget.

Holy cow! Slipped to page 22!!

You are absolutely right.

Crooks like Blaire, Mark Sullivan and Sean should be put right at the top of the list to be avoided at any cost!

one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just got a message from a reliable source that Larry Heathington has died.