THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    $70,000 Scam involving Blair Worldwide Hunting.
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$70,000 Scam involving Blair Worldwide Hunting.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
I just got a message from a reliable source that Larry Heathington has died.

I bet he’s sitting pretty close to the fire

Posts: 2091 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If anyone deserves it, it is him.

Posts: 11907 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
If anyone deserves it, it is him.

I agree

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drummondlindsey:
quote:

I bet he’s sitting pretty close to the fire

rotflmo

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7573 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slowpoke Slim
posted Hide Post
quote:

He's "died" before. Put up a fake obituary when the posse got too close to him. I'll believe it when there's a body.

Si tantum EGO eram dimidium ut bonus ut EGO memor

Posts: 1146 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
From the Kingman Miner newspaper:

"Larry Heathington crossed his final plateau on earth on Sept. 10, 2020. He was 70 years old.

Larry was the first of four children to parents Lawrence Heathington and Faye Anne Wood. He grew up here, a typical childhood in rural America in the 1950s.

He was a family oriented child and he spoke fondly of playing with his siblings and cousins. He attended grade school in Kingman, and graduated just in time for the Vietnam War. He served his country well and was proud of his service.

Upon coming back home he continued his public service by becoming a police officer in Kingman as well as Gilbert, Arizona in the 1980s.

Somewhere along the way he discovered a passion for the wilderness. He started hunting and learning from his mentor, Bernie Lawrence, and he turned this into a successful guide service.

Along this path he met another adventurer and they became great friends. His name was Robert Peterson. Their adventures were legendary to say the least. They hunted from Mongolia to Africa, Alaska to Peru, and everywhere in between.

Pick up an old copy of Petersons Hunting Magazine and you can read all about it. His journals speak of “wind in the tall grass, trees at first light, sunrises, sunsets, unblemished landscapes in fresh snow, and mornings at high altitude on a clear day.”

He reveled in his life and would tell fantastic tales from the expeditions around the world. In his last days he spoke to me about the end. He said “I’ve lived an incredible life; I’ve seen things most men will only dream about. I started with next to nothing and couldn’t have dreamed any of this would happen. A little hard work and a couple of breaks along the way and you can go further than you ever expected. I have few regrets in life and the ones that I brought along are in my distant past. While I’m not looking forward to the end of this chapter, it will certainly take me on another adventure.”

Larry was more than just an adventurer. He was loved and cherished by his family.

He was preceded in death by his father Lawrence, mother Faye Anne, and sisters Leanne Thornton and Lori Kay Blair. He is survived by his brother, Tom Heathington; his four children, Autumn McNamara (Dominic), Dorothy Heathington, Claudia Desandro (Christopher) and Kevin Heathington; and his grandchildren, Avery McNamara, Cole McNamara and Aiden DeSandro. There will be a celebration of life on Oct. 3 2020 at Metcalfe Park from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Please bring a lawn chair to sit and visit."

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Writer:
From the Kingman Miner newspaper:

"Larry Heathington crossed his final plateau on earth on Sept. 10, 2020. He was 70 years old.

Larry was the first of four children to parents Lawrence Heathington and Faye Anne Wood. He grew up here, a typical childhood in rural America in the 1950s.

He was a family oriented child and he spoke fondly of playing with his siblings and cousins. He attended grade school in Kingman, and graduated just in time for the Vietnam War. He served his country well and was proud of his service.

Upon coming back home he continued his public service by becoming a police officer in Kingman as well as Gilbert, Arizona in the 1980s.

Somewhere along the way he discovered a passion for the wilderness. He started hunting and learning from his mentor, Bernie Lawrence, and he turned this into a successful guide service.

Along this path he met another adventurer and they became great friends. His name was Robert Peterson. Their adventures were legendary to say the least. They hunted from Mongolia to Africa, Alaska to Peru, and everywhere in between.

Pick up an old copy of Petersons Hunting Magazine and you can read all about it. His journals speak of “wind in the tall grass, trees at first light, sunrises, sunsets, unblemished landscapes in fresh snow, and mornings at high altitude on a clear day.”

He reveled in his life and would tell fantastic tales from the expeditions around the world. In his last days he spoke to me about the end. He said “I’ve lived an incredible life; I’ve seen things most men will only dream about. I started with next to nothing and couldn’t have dreamed any of this would happen. A little hard work and a couple of breaks along the way and you can go further than you ever expected. I have few regrets in life and the ones that I brought along are in my distant past. While I’m not looking forward to the end of this chapter, it will certainly take me on another adventure.”

Larry was more than just an adventurer. He was loved and cherished by his family.

He was preceded in death by his father Lawrence, mother Faye Anne, and sisters Leanne Thornton and Lori Kay Blair. He is survived by his brother, Tom Heathington; his four children, Autumn McNamara (Dominic), Dorothy Heathington, Claudia Desandro (Christopher) and Kevin Heathington; and his grandchildren, Avery McNamara, Cole McNamara and Aiden DeSandro. There will be a celebration of life on Oct. 3 2020 at Metcalfe Park from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Please bring a lawn chair to sit and visit."

The timing is consistent with what I was told.

Posts: 11907 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
There will be a celebration of life on Oct. 3 2020 at Metcalfe Park from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Note there's no funeral, thus no actual body viewing or even a coffin. Maybe it's another scam death like his first was. That would make him the....

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the other scam artist still operating in illegally in South Africa??

You know, Mark Sullivan, who likes to call himself the Mark of Death, universally known as The Mark of a Fart?

He was being helped by two accomplices, a booking agent called Sean, and a so called big bore expert called Cal! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dear God Saeed, let it go.

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
Dear God Saeed, let it go.

A crook is a crook is a crook.

Why are you so bent on never stopping to remind everyone of Blaire's being a crook?

I am an equal opportunity man.

I see no difference between one crook or another!

As far as I am concerned, THE MARK OF A FART is an infinitely worse crook than Blair ever was.

Blaire might have cheated an individual, THE MARK OF A FART has been doing it continuously, not stop, for years.

Sean and Cal are his partners in crime!

Trying their very best to make him look legitimate.

Go to other hunting websites, read what normal, decent hunters think about this stupid, selfish, deranged idiot and what he is doing to hunting.

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slowpoke Slim
posted Hide Post
So Back to top, hoping Blair has another rough year...

Si tantum EGO eram dimidium ut bonus ut EGO memor

Posts: 1146 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of robncolorado
posted Hide Post
Their website is down. Perhaps they are no longer in business.

Posts: 558 | Location: Durango, CO | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robncolorado:
Their website is down. Perhaps they are no longer in business.

Must have been temporary. It's working fine as of 5 mins. ago.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Just have to bring this to the top. Received a postcard in the mail from them today.

Here is their info from the postcard:

Address: PO Box 3088, Flagstaff, AZ 86003

Phone: 928-779-2232

No problem posting it, I never signed up or contacted them, so it is the original 'spam' as far as I am concerned.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in. --- Greek Proverb

Posts: 714 | Location: Sorexcuse, NY | Registered: 14 February 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Crooks should never be forgotten.

They give us all a bad name.

Whether cheating clients or working illegally in Africa!

one of us
posted Hide Post
TTT

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Over 10 years now since this started.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
We should never forget the crooks, dishonest, selfish idiots in our sport.

Especially the ones have made a career of it!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
We should never forget the crooks, dishonest, selfish idiots in our sport.

Especially the ones have made a career of it!

Agreed 100%

Posts: 2091 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agree

Administrator
posted Hide Post
May be what we wish for is working!

Haven’t heard anything positive about the inglorious crooks and criminals mentioned here!

May the stupid idiots who glorify them get the message too!

We live in hope!

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Without reading all 36 pages, has Blair ever posted his side of the story here in AR?

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal pappas:
Without reading all 36 pages, has Blair ever posted his side of the story here in AR?

http://forums.accuratereloadin...561008151#2561008151

Administrator
posted Hide Post
He also threatened us with legal action.

Told him to fuck off!

Got a message from someone saying Mark Sullivan, The Mark of a Fart, might sue us too.

Told him to go ahead!

The truth is the truth.

Crooks and criminals should always, ALWAYS, be exposed!

And those who actively support them are no better than them either!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Just got a postcard in the mail from Blair, reminding me to bring this to the top.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Just got back to my CO house and saw the Blair postcard on my desk, so I figured I would bring this to the top.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Yes.

Never, EVER, forget the crooks in the industry!

Blaire and Mark Sullivan!

The Mark of A Fart.

Gravitating to guiding clueless idiots to hunt farm bred, ear tagged buffalo in South Africa.

ILLEGALLY!

Never, EVER, forget the crooks! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I read the response from Blair. I wanted to see both sides. His emails go straight to my spam folder. JB

Posts: 370 | Location: USA | Registered: 26 March 2016Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bghntr416:
I read the response from Blair. I wanted to see both sides. His emails go straight to my spam folder. JB

Generally, crooks response only tighten the noose around their own necks.

Blaire does not like this thread.

He threatened us with all sorts of legal actions.

Cal’s so called “hunt report” which turned out to be “my head is stuck so so deep up Sullivan’s arse” proves it.

Responses from both the silly booking agent, Shawn, and the master of delusion himself, Mark Sullivan, live on YouTube and through public media, shows what a sick bunch of deranged idiots all three are!

I have come to the conclusion that you are a normal individual, which fits 99% of individual.

Or you are a crook.

Once a crook, is always a crook!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by bghntr416:

Blaire does not like this thread.

He threatened us with all sorts of legal actions.

Me too. Threatened to sue me for “liable”

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
He’s liable to lose. Documented facts a sure proof against liable claims.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Sometimes, facts overwhelm stupid lawyers! clap

Got messages from those with their heads stuck up Mark Sullivan’s arse too about him taking legal action.

Told them I wish he would rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
BWW was not on the exhibitor list for SCI.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
BWW was not on the exhibitor list for SCI.

Neither was Mark Sullivan!

The Mark of A fart!

He got KICKED out - bloody hell, it must have been something really, really bad for SCI to kick him out.

I have no idea why Blaire isn't there, may be someone would enlighten us.

one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT

one of us
posted Hide Post
TTT

one of us
posted Hide Post
Back to page 1

one of us
posted Hide Post
Back to page 1.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
A crook will always be a crook.

Let us never forget any of them.

From Blaire to Mark Sullivan, and the crooks he is associated with.

Mark Sullivan might have burned all his own bridges, as we don't hear of him involved any more.

But Blaire is still at it.