THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    $70,000 Scam involving Blair Worldwide Hunting.
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 38

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$70,000 Scam involving Blair Worldwide Hunting.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would have linked you as well Larry but FB wouldn't let me tag you.

Thanks Drummond. It is like Christmas in August watching that bomb explode. At least a little Karma.

DSC
SCI Life
NRA Life
WSF Life <1 Club

Posts: 177 | Location: Bitterroot Valley, MT | Registered: 02 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I may pay PhotoBucket the ransom just to post a few screen shots.

Posts: 11955 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, Drummond outed Heathington on Facebook in the Sheep Hunting group. Heathington has been removed from the group.

I responded to one of Heathington's posts on Facebook. He must not have liked it. He blocked me. I thought it was funny. I guess he didn't see the humor.

Posts: 11955 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Blair Worldwide has one Google review and it is a 5 star. That should be easy to fix.

Posts: 78 | Location: Perkinston, MS | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:

rotflmo

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And look what showed up on AZ SCI page.

https://www.facebook.com/scino...4Enn9_OWNwezxpdyK6ak

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by huntfish1963:

What? According to SCI they say "our FRIENDS at Blair WWW".... they must be A OK!!
Sounds like some folks need to "chime in" on their comments

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My grade school teachers must be rolling in their graves (from the FB post):

BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING CLIENTS WITH THERE MARCO POLO SHEEP HORSEBACK HUNT

Even Google flagged the use of the word "there" - detecting the correct word is "their."

Reminds me of Jeff Blair's use of "liable" when he meant "libel."

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
TTT

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
and again

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Poyntman:
quote:

What? According to SCI they say "our FRIENDS at Blair WWW".... they must be A OK!!

What do you expect?

On one hand you have the most crooked hunting agent, and on the other hand you have the most crooked hunting orgenization!

A wedding made in heaven!

And stinks to high heaven too! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66931 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by Poyntman:
quote:

What do you expect?

On one hand you have the most crooked hunting agent, and on the other hand you have the most crooked hunting orgenization!

A wedding made in heaven!

And stinks to high heaven too! rotflmo

Good point Saeed

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Highlander7
posted Hide Post
It slipped again. TTT

MSG, USA (Ret.) Armor
NRA Life Memeber

Posts: 596 | Location: Chester County, PA. | Registered: 09 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Page two? That will never do, said Pooh.

Posts: 59 | Location: Tallahassee, Florida | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aephilli:
Page two? That will never do, said Pooh.

Posts: 59 | Location: Tallahassee, Florida | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Highlander7:
It slipped again. TTT

yeppers

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Time to move this back to page 1

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2292 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of adamhunter
posted Hide Post
BTT since DSC is here and this loser Blair will have a booth.

30+ years experience tells me that perfection hit at .264. Others are adequate but anything before or after is wishful thinking.

Posts: 854 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adamhunter:

It appears they are not exhibiting at DSC.

One of Us
Picture of adamhunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by adamhunter:

It appears they are not exhibiting at DSC.

Appears you are correct. He is on the list for SCI though.

30+ years experience tells me that perfection hit at .264. Others are adequate but anything before or after is wishful thinking.

Posts: 854 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am not sure if they have ever exhibited at DSC. I seem to recall something about that in the past. They are always at SCI.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am not sure if they have ever exhibited at DSC. I seem to recall something about that in the past. They are always at SCI.

I am pretty sure they did once or I am confusing that recollection with an NRA meeting.

one of us
posted Hide Post
They used to exhibit at DSC. Last time I remember seeing them there was '06 or '08, can't remember which.

Posts: 200 | Location: Garner, TX | Registered: 17 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Off of page 2 in honor of SCI starting tomorrow.

I wonder if they see what happened to Todd Rice and think that could be them? I suspect not. The arrogance is amazing, not to mention poor spelling and poor command of the English language. Every time I think of BWW threatening to sue someone for “liable”, I laugh my ass off. Jeff, if you are reading this, it is libel not liable. Please read the definition as well. rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Off of page 2 in honor of SCI starting tomorrow.

I wonder if they see what happened to Todd Rice and think that could be them? I suspect not. The arrogance is amazing, not to mention poor spelling and poor command of the English language. Every time I think of BWW threatening to sue someone for “liable”, I laugh my ass off. Jeff, if you are reading this, it is libel not liable. Please read the definition as well. rotflmo

Jeff has to be as dumb as a stump with the poor spelling and lack of knowing what he's talking about when he says he's going to sue for that, LOL! I hope having this up on the first pages of this website for years has cost him many thousands of dollars and it's too bad it didn't close his business for good!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
bump

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Walked by the BWW booth a few times. They did not seem to be overly busy. On one of the trips by, someone attempted to strike up a conversation. I just kept walking.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Walked by the BWW booth a few times. They did not seem to be overly busy. On one of the trips by, someone attempted to strike up a conversation. I just kept walking.

I suppose it's possible there are still people out there that don't know how to use the internet. I wonder if their spoken English is better than their written?

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, I signed up for SCI for the show....just happen to have a business meeting in Vegas on show weekend. Enjoyed seeing friends...

Yesterday, I received a BWH postcard in the mail...for my hunting needs...

It was promptly throw in the trash. Thank you AR team!

Figure that they received my address via SCI register... don’t know for sure.

Back to top....

Skip Nantz

Posts: 538 | Location: SouthEast, KY | Registered: 09 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Could someone please post a pic for me? I received a ‘nice’ note from Blair WH that I would like to share.....

Apparently I’m a “Web Wacker”. And EVERYONE of you are a P.O.S.

Very classy BWH.

Skip Nantz

Posts: 538 | Location: SouthEast, KY | Registered: 09 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skip Nantz:
Could someone please post a pic for me? I received a ‘nice’ note from Blair WH that I would like to share.....

Apparently I’m a “Web Wacker”. And EVERYONE of you are a P.O.S.

Very classy BWH.

Many of us have received those emails.

Still stuns me that Blair's "commission calculus" led him to determine he was better off keeping that commission than risking his reputation. I can't believe anyone would book with the guy.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup, lots of people received these love letters from Jeff. Only the truly special were threatened with lawsuits for “liable.” rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yup, lots of people received these love letters from Jeff. Only the truly special were threatened with lawsuits for “liable.” rotflmo

So funny!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

What’s hilarious is that he gets pissed off and you are literally quoting the man.

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

This is what was sent to Skip Nantz.

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:

Blair sent me this letter he wrote the day after I quoted him on another thread...

http://forums.accuratereloadin...121059732#2121059732

quote:
Originally posted by drummondlindsey:
Ding ding ding, we have a winner! This quote is a few years old but it’s straight from the horses mouth...

quote:
Originally posted by BLAIR WORLDWIDE:
The person you talked to is Todd Rice, owner of Sonoran Outfitters. Who is also a salesman for Blair Worldwide Hunting for the past 2+ years....

Jeff Blair gets pissed when you quote him. He gets his attorney involved and sends copies of that letter to SCI, DSC and Wild Sheep which is ironic because his admitted former employee Todd Rice, if I’m not mistaken, has been banned from all three organizations

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Folks, not only is Drummond one of the most accomplished guides I have ever known....his knowledge/experience is beyond reproach! I don't say that lightly, cause I know a ton of them.

I can't comment on this entire situation cause I know not enough about it....but I do know Larry and Drummond. Their experience is beyond what most of us could ever hope to have.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Blair sent me this letter he wrote the day after I quoted him on another thread...

http://forums.accuratereloadin...121059732#2121059732

quote:
Ding ding ding, we have a winner! This quote is a few years old but it’s straight from the horses mouth...

quote:
Originally posted by BLAIR WORLDWIDE:
The person you talked to is Todd Rice, owner of Sonoran Outfitters. Who is also a salesman for Blair Worldwide Hunting for the past 2+ years....

Jeff Blair gets pissed when you quote him. He gets his attorney involved and sends copies of that letter to SCI, DSC and Wild Sheep which is ironic because his admitted former employee Todd Rice, if I’m not mistaken, has been banned from all three organizations

Forget about "liable" Larry, he can't write period. Improper use of capitalization, commas where they shouldn't be, lack of apostrophes, etc.

"Your" when he means "you're" fits right in with "liable."

If I was Skip Donau I would be embarrassed. But maybe not; according to the Phoenix New Times he once represented Earth First!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was wondering if he learned his grammar at the same school that taught him business ethics.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.

Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

Posts: 697 | Location: Dublin, Georgia | Registered: 19 November 2009Reply With Quote