THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    $70,000 Scam involving Blair Worldwide Hunting.
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 38

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$70,000 Scam involving Blair Worldwide Hunting.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 35whelenman
posted Hide Post
Appreciate the recap. Never ceases to amaze me what some people will do to others for money.

Has this been posted to other forums online?

Posts: 162 | Registered: 14 September 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am not sure.

In my opinion, Heathington is a criminal. He would have ended up in jail if he had done this to the right person. I think the family didn't know how to handle it and didn't like dealing with it. Plus, they let BWW intimidate them. They just dropped it.

BWW was guilty of some civil matters, at least according to some attornies who post here. Again, the family let BWW intimidate them.

Bad situation all the way around. As bad as this was, it was far worse for the guy who mortgaged his home and ended up with no hunt. Think about that .

Posts: 11942 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slowpoke Slim
posted Hide Post
BTT

Merry Christmas.

Si tantum EGO eram dimidium ut bonus ut EGO memor

Posts: 1146 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
whew, long read.
BTTT

Posts: 59 | Location: Tallahassee, Florida | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bottom of the first page? Can't have that, now can we?

Posts: 59 | Location: Tallahassee, Florida | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Have not been on this board for a few years.

Interesting that this is still ongoing and that Heathington is still guiding. I had read the obituary of the LH from Parks, AZ a couple years ago- apparently a fake one. Just saw a notice on Facebook that he was active, so came back to check this thread and see if anything had been resolved.

Posts: 200 | Location: Garner, TX | Registered: 17 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do we know for sure Heathington is guiding?

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Highlander7
posted Hide Post
BTTT

MSG, USA (Ret.) Armor
NRA Life Memeber

Posts: 596 | Location: Chester County, PA. | Registered: 09 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe Friday will be the 6th anniversary of this thread.

Posts: 11942 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
I believe Friday will be the 6th anniversary of this thread.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7591 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He was guiding last fall.

Posts: 225 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 08 May 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a f'ing scumbag.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I read the local news yesterday. There was a story about a contractor who was arrested. He had taken money for a job that he never completed.

Granted this was in FL but I would have to think that most states have similar laws. I couldn't help but think about this case and how these scumbags stayed out of jail.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Not enough information to draw any conclusions. In most cases any type of prepayment for goods and services is viewed, legally, as an unsecured loan. As such it's a civil NOT a criminal matter.

Howard
Moses Lake, Washington USA
hwhomes@outlook.com

Posts: 2337 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Howard:
Not enough information to draw any conclusions. In most cases any type of prepayment for goods and services is viewed, legally, as an unsecured loan. As such it's a civil NOT a criminal matter.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com...-20170310-story.html

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It has been a couple of years now since I've had the dubious honor of corresponding with Blair Worldwide (page 28 of this thread), but I got a mailing and email again today.

I just sent them another request that they delete my contact information - and a copy of their inane reply from 2015.

I can hardly wait to hear back from them.

Wish there were a postal equivalent to an "Ignore" button...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was too easy... shooting fish in a barrel.

My request:
I previously requested that you not contact me, and as you can see below, you indicated (in your grammatically incorrect, uncivil reply) that you would comply. I understand that maintaining an up-to-date database is a challenge, but it is to your benefit to delete my contact information and refrain from any future mailings or email solicitations.

Blair reply:
somehow from another list, you were put back in our base 3/17. so we will delete you again. And your right we are not Civil to people who belive every piece of Crap they read, and have nothing better to do than screw around on the Internet. Hopefully your not on any other lists, I damn sure Do Not want you in our Base. CC Sales Flag this guy so he doent get in again.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Acer:

My request:
I previously requested that you not contact me, and as you can see below, you indicated (in your grammatically incorrect, uncivil reply) that you would comply. I understand that maintaining an up-to-date database is a challenge, but it is to your benefit to delete my contact information and refrain from any future mailings or email solicitations.

Blair reply:
somehow from another list, you were put back in our base 3/17. so we will delete you again. And your right we are not Civil to people who belive every piece of Crap they read, and have nothing better to do than screw around on the Internet. Hopefully your not on any other lists, I damn sure Do Not want you in our Base. CC Sales Flag this guy so he doent get in again.

I teach seventh grade students. They would be much better at formulating a response than your reaction from Blair. I tried to count the errors and finally gave up. How does this company survive?

Posts: 223 | Location: South Dakota, USA | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ever try to get rid of cockroaches

Take Trophies - Leave Brass

Posts: 662 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 22 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SDSpink:
quote:

My request:

Blair reply:

I teach seventh grade students. They would be much better at formulating a response than your reaction from Blair. I tried to count the errors and finally gave up. How does this company survive?

Your vs You're can be a challenge for some folks. Big Grin

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7591 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
quote:
quote:

My request:

Blair reply:

Your vs You're can be a challenge for some folks. Big Grin

Dang, and I proof read it numerous times. Maybe Blair will hire me. jumping

Posts: 223 | Location: South Dakota, USA | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

My request:

Blair reply:

Sir, if you want real entertainment wait until Blair threatens to sue for "liable." I can't stop laughing every time he does that.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can't have this dropping to page 2.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Heathington is actively posting in various items under "Sheep Hunting" on Facebook. I have seen quite a number of posts as late as this past weekend. Clearly , he is not dead.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
SECOND page? no no no no no no

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Heathington is actively posting in various items under "Sheep Hunting" on Facebook. I have seen quite a number of posts as late as this past weekend. Clearly , he is not dead.

You should tag me in those Big Grin

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Next time I see it, I will .

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You were just tagged Drummond.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You were just tagged Drummond.

What do you mean by "tagged" Larry?

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Heathington is posting on Facebook on some sheep hunting group. Drummond asked that I "tag" him on Facebook when ever I see that. Basically it notifies him and identifies the post. It happened again yesterday.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Somebody ought to "tag" that rotten SOB for good!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It looks to me like Drummond is needling him a bit.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Go Drummond go!!!

One of Us
Picture of Slowpoke Slim
posted Hide Post
For those of us that don't "Facebook" and likely never will, how about a link?

And I can't believe that scumbag is still around, let alone selling guided hunts. What an oxygen thief.

Si tantum EGO eram dimidium ut bonus ut EGO memor

Posts: 1146 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn hard to find now . Next time.

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Have to move this back to page #1

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2291 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Drummond Lindsey you have been summoned on FB to fight Larry Heathington again.

Hope these SOB's run out of water in the desert.

DSC
SCI Life
NRA Life
WSF Life <1 Club

Posts: 177 | Location: Bitterroot Valley, MT | Registered: 02 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like Drummond just hammered his ass to me.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not a good day for Heathington on Facebook .

Damn this Photobucket issue. We would have some really good screenshots to post.

One of Us
posted Hide Post