THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    $70,000 Scam involving Blair Worldwide Hunting.
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$70,000 Scam involving Blair Worldwide Hunting.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian Clark:
Moving it back to the top, you would think he would repay just to end this but Jeff must love being the bad guy.

He's probably just a broke dick. My guess is that he doesnt have a pot to piss in

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
He's probably just a broke dick. My guess is that he doesnt have a pot to piss in

Don't sugar coat it, tell us what you really think. tu2

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.

Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

Posts: 697 | Location: Dublin, Georgia | Registered: 19 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 11945 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, they're still around. I got an e-mail from them with some Hunt Specials.

I replied telling them I asked to be taken off their mailing list.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boliep:
quote:

Don't sugar coat it, tell us what you really think. tu2

I've never been good at speaking my mind Whistling

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ttt

One of Us
Picture of twoseventy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by txlonghorn:
Ttt

ttt

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, duke of York

". . . when a man has shot an elephant his life is full." ~John Alfred Jordan

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Cogito ergo venor- KPete

“It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.”
― Adam Smith - “Wealth of Nations”

Posts: 985 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing Blair is just a Jack Off. pissers

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mustbhuntn
posted Hide Post
Several months ago I received an email from them for some hunts. I inquired about the sheep hunt on this forum and have not heard from them since.

Posts: 321 | Location: Green Forest, Arkansas | Registered: 24 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JustOneMoreShot
posted Hide Post
He must be still around. I just got a post card from Blair WW the other day. Not sure how he has my address, perhaps from purchasing a hunting license?

Posts: 54 | Location: GA USA | Registered: 16 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
Did Heathington die ?? I looked at his fb page and he added some friends a few days ago Smiler Ghost ?

Posts: 2637 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
He must be still around. I just got a post card from Blair WW the other day. Not sure how he has my address, perhaps from purchasing a hunting license?

That could possibly be the reason you had contact from Blair but I doubt it. I have had a Georgia hunting license for more years than I care to admit and have never had any contact from Blair.

Maybe I am just lucky.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.

Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

Posts: 697 | Location: Dublin, Georgia | Registered: 19 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
btt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
btt

Posts: 11945 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
btt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
btt

Thank you sir, I've been slacking and haven't been bumping this as I should

One of Us
posted Hide Post
btt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
BTT

one of us
posted Hide Post
As long as we are committed to bringing this to the top, can we get Canuck to make this a permanent post?

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
I had to re-read this just to remember how unreal it sounds but is true. How sad and what a joke. Sadly their are people like this all over the place.

Posts: 1355 | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

I would appreciate it if you continue discussing this subject, rather than just post PTT to bring to the top of the forum.

What is the point of bringing it up to the top hen there is no new posts added?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Gentlemen,

I would appreciate it if you continue discussing this subject, rather than just post PTT to bring to the top of the forum.

What is the point of bringing it up to the top hen there is no new posts added?

Saeed:

We want to ensure this is never forgotten. As the premier web forum on hunting, I am sure AR has many new members who might not otherwise know about this issue.

We could fix the issue by just making it a permanent subject at the top...you would be even more popular than you are now!

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Has anyone had any recent interaction with the scumbag aka jeff blair?

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It has been a year since he last phoned. I do not know the man but have received numerous "cold calls" over the years.
Rick

one of us
posted Hide Post
I still get calls twice a year. A wonder that anyone books with him!

Mike

--------------
DRSS, Womper's Club, NRA Life Member/Charter Member NRA Golden Eagles ...
Knifemaker, http://www.mstarling.com

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys,

This baby dropped to the third page.

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
BTT

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump for Jeff Blair

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You have to wonder how much business Blair has lost over this? I don't get calls or emails any more. Are they still in business?

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Flippy
posted Hide Post
Bump.

Posts: 1700 | Location: Lurking somewhere around SpringTucky Oregon | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Flippy
posted Hide Post
This might be old news...

http://www.africahunting.com/h...eathington-read.html

But it is funny that several others have been charged and convicted of the same type of scam...

Posts: 1700 | Location: Lurking somewhere around SpringTucky Oregon | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT

Hey Canuck, let's make this a sticky topic like Bakes did for the ripoff artist in OZ!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just cgot a call from them on Thursday last week. Had my Secretary tell that I wouldn't be interested in talking to them until they refunded money on a sheep hunt they screwed someone out of............

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
So what did they say?

one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This outfit called me a few weeks ago trying to sell me a hunt and I told them "no way"and to take me off their phone and e-mail list.

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

Posts: 410 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 12 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
We all seem to forget that while Blair is a villain in this whodunit, the one with the most blood on his hands is that liar and thief Heathington.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
We all seem to forget that while Blair is a villain in this whodunit, the one with the most blood on his hands is that liar and thief Heathington.

Is he dead yet?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Unless he od'ed, I seriously doubt it.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote