Find
Notify
Tools

New Hunting Guide
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted
This is my oldest who is 14. Several of you have meet him. This is his first season guiding hunts for me on his own. He worked hard on the farms this summer getting everything ready.

Posts: 511 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 09 November 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
Passing it on. Terrific!!

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
~George Washington - 1789

Posts: 2135 | Location: Where God breathes life into the Amber Waves of Grain and owns the cattle on a thousand hills. | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now that is a great story!

Posts: 2638 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Very cool!

I have never hunted waterfowl, looks like fun.

~Ann

Posts: 19127 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of KWard
posted Hide Post
Well done young man

Posts: 318 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 31 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is great. He gave me a wood duck he killed when I was there. Mighty fine eating.

Posts: 10608 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted Hide Post

Posts: 511 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 09 November 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is a fine thing to be able to pass down to your son.

DRSS

Posts: 624 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
I have a picture of me and CJ Purvis from 2017 hunt with Clark

https://i.imgur.com/kjjWZnl.jpg

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1381 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted Hide Post
They grow up quick. Take care Bud.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn I know that cabin! How is he at cooking striped bass nuggets! LOL . looking forward to getting back down and chasing turkeys.

The danger of civilization, of course, is that you will piss away your life on nonsense

Posts: 781 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 22 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Looks like he's starting out right.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TREE 'EM
posted Hide Post
His success as a hunter, guide and man is a testament to your success as a father and mentor.
Well done!

All We Know Is All We Are

Posts: 1213 | Location: E Central MO | Registered: 13 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Damn I know that cabin! How is he at cooking striped bass nuggets! LOL . looking forward to getting back down and chasing turkeys.

Not as good as you my friend.