THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Post by fishcarver of a Bull elk hunt, what happened to it??

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post by fishcarver of a Bull elk hunt, what happened to it??
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted
What happened to the recent post made by fishcarver of his Book Cliffs Bull Elk?
Did someone offend him so he took it off or what happened?
It was a really nice Bull, great pictures and a nice report.....

Posts: 5603 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Sorry I took the post down. I was offered to write it up for a magazine article. Something I've always wanted to do. They just requested I take it down on any forums I had it on. It was like giving candy to a baby and turning around and taking it away. I really appreciate the nice comments though.

Posts: 18 | Location: Northern Utah | Registered: 25 May 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Your welcome, thanks for solving the mystery.

Posts: 5603 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote