THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Handsome "typical looking" non=typical buck...

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Handsome "typical looking" non=typical buck...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My brother took a picture of a neat buck in Mid Aug. Could someone post it for me (I can't seem to load it). I would like to see what other people think as to its size. He said there are 7 points per side and I'm guessing it's about 28 to 30" on the inside spread. Love the symmetry. Thanks...

Edward Lundberg

Posts: 334 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 13 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Use this hosting site and select the bulletin board size (640x480- there is a drop down to select this) when you upload photos from your device.

https://postimages.org/

~Ann

Posts: 19136 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please excuse the interuption, l found this post by happy accident.
Once you've joined that host and uploaded an image (thatbit was simple enough), which of the various links is then required to post it from the host onto a forum?!

kindest regards, and in anticipation.

Ratty.

Posts: 210 | Location: Misplaced Yorkshireman | Registered: 21 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Upload your photos on postimages with the 640x480 (for message boards) option. It is the second drop down box.

Once your photos are uploaded I have found it easiest to just click on the selected photo you want to share, then right click on it to copy the link and then paste it into the picture box selection here on the board. I use a computer so for you phone users you may need to do something different.

~Ann

Posts: 19136 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Ann, that's very much appreciated. I too find a computor easiest to use, as my hands are just too big for the small screen on the phone.

Now Edward, let's see this buck of yours sir!!

Posts: 210 | Location: Misplaced Yorkshireman | Registered: 21 March 2011Reply With Quote