Find
Notify
Tools

Future of NRA
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
The Power that came with all that money we sent them did what Power does; corrupted their thoughts. All that Advice that Wayne says he was given; he took. He did not have to. Nor did he have to be the sole face of the NRA. That too was a choice.
Sad.

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
~George Washington - 1789

Posts: 2135 | Location: Where God breathes life into the Amber Waves of Grain and owns the cattle on a thousand hills. | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11955 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
After speaking with my Benefactor delegate and asking about the house in TX, he told me that after one of the school shootings, he was told that it wasn't safe for him to return home and that the house in TX was leased for 2 months so he had a safe place to stay until the waters calmed.
I don't know..............

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1098 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hogbreath is correct... Wayne was swatted as well. Heard the story straight from him last month.
It is interesting that most people realize they cannot believe CNN, NYT, WP, Trace, etc. about Trump but are willing to believe everything they hear about the NRA. I get it day in and day out. The story(s) is/are long and I'm not going to type that much (and I dont want to put some in writing) but please understand this...The NRA is a membership organization. All of the BOD is voted on by members, I cannot vote. Most folks I come in contact with complain like the NRA is some gov't entity like the EPA that you cannot change. Believe me you can. We've got some great people on the Board. Know who you are voting for and promote them just like you do your gov't candidates.

Posts: 1330 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Its a lot easier to be negative in todays world, and its self destructive, and as long as it tends to promote individuals as one of the boys it is self destructive..Its easy to find fault in any place or form..We,ve seen in on Ar, in elections, in every part of life..

As for myself I hope we always have the NRA, without it every one of us will lose out guns and probably I right to hunt..They have been a strength for our cause..Lord help us if it fails so all the naysayers can say "see I told you so!"

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magnum Hunter1:
Hogbreath is correct... Wayne was swatted as well. Heard the story straight from him last month.
It is interesting that most people realize they cannot believe CNN, NYT, WP, Trace, etc. about Trump but are willing to believe everything they hear about the NRA. I get it day in and day out. The story(s) is/are long and I'm not going to type that much (and I dont want to put some in writing) but please understand this...The NRA is a membership organization. All of the BOD is voted on by members, I cannot vote. Most folks I come in contact with complain like the NRA is some gov't entity like the EPA that you cannot change. Believe me you can. We've got some great people on the Board. Know who you are voting for and promote them just like you do your gov't candidates.

Bingo

Posts: 11955 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote