Login/Join

One of Us
posted
300 WM Mauser BOLT ACTION with a 20 gauge under
Thought I'd seen everything

Posts: 1312 | Location: MN and ND | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Then I guess you've never seen an M4 battle rifle with a 40mm grenade launcher mounted underneath.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2134 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Then I guess you've never seen an M4 battle rifle with a 40mm grenade launcher mounted underneath.

After my time....but I was thinking that I'd seen "Arnold" in some film with the modern day version of this gun!!!

Posts: 1312 | Location: MN and ND | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drhall762
posted Hide Post
This style seems to be popping up more and more. Pretty much all older guns and mostly mausers. Saw a model 88 with a 16 gauge under it on one of the boards. There were actually some pictures of the German adds for these also. Very different to say the least.

Dave

In 100 years who of us will care?
An armed society is a polite society!
Just because they say you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you.

Posts: 899 | Location: Ammon, NC | Registered: 31 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Vol717,

packed an M203 from early 1970 until September of 1971 from Chu Lai north as far (officially) as the DMZ.

I'd love to have one today, as long as I could get Uncle Sugar to provide me with the ammo!

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On one of the auction sites there is a bolt action double rifle. Strange looking thing.

DRSS: E. M. Reilley 500 BPE
E. Goldmann in Erfurt, 11.15 X 60R

Those who fail to study history are condemned to repeat it

Posts: 502 | Location: In The Sticks, Missouri  | Registered: 02 February 2014Reply With Quote