New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old drop block double
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I thought you guys would like to see this old girl pic.Its a double barrel austrian drop block,ever see one?Neat! thumb

Posts: 3608 | Location: USA | Registered: 08 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What a neat old piece, I would love to have one in 9.3x74R, with claw mounts and small scope.

Posts: 1379 | Location: British Columbia | Registered: 02 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I know what you mean.I was wondering what a ruger #1 made up like that would be like?We could call it a ruger#2 thumbCool!I never have seen one before.I wonder how old she is? bewildered

<JOHAN>
posted
kutenay,
I hear you thumb
Martinti & Hagn make such a double. However cost is out of my range unless they offer a huge discount.... roflmao

Cheers
/JOHAN

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kutenay:
What a neat old piece, I would love to have one in 9.3x74R, with claw mounts and small scope.

Kutenay....If memory serves me right, I held such a gun in my hands a few years back, while in Germany and visiting Waffen Franconia in Wurzburg.
IIRC, it was made by Heym. and it was a beauty.

The drop block pictured is also very nice. I love those "side by each's"...is there such a word?.....Anyway, you know what I mean.

Respectfully, Russ

Some mistakes are to much fun to make only once.

Posts: 65 | Location: Washington State, Columbia Basin | Registered: 01 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Iwould like to know who made this drop action double? Also would you post a picture of this double? Because there just a blank space where a picture would be. Thank You

Posts: 52 | Location: newcastle delaware | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do a google on MICKS GUNS in england.The double is on sale there.He has several cool rifles and combos for sale,neat website.The rifle was made in austria.