THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM COMBINATION GUNS AND DRILLINGS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Combination Guns And Drillings    Hawk Bullets is making a run of 8mm bullets next week
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hawk Bullets is making a run of 8mm bullets next week
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I emailed Andy at Hawk bullets wanting some 196 grain .318 bullets. Below is his response:

Hi Allan; this coming week we are starting several 8 mm bullets and can offer to piggy back a custom run of 196's for you that will be done in one week. Our production is out to 12 weeks and this really moves you up on the list if it is a go. The bullets would cost $40.00 per box of 50 and we can make what ever you need as long as you take two boxes or more of a custom run. so if you wanted both 318's and 323's that's four boxes. Please let us know by Monday morning and we can ship the following Monday.
Good shooting
Hawk Inc
Their email is info@hawkbullets.com. Their phone number is 856 299 2800.

I have ordered two boxes of 196 grain .318s at $40 per 50. I assume that they ship flat rate postal service, but I didn't ask for certain. If you want any 8mm bullets of any size and weight, please let them know by Monday.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2134 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have killed several animals with Hawk bullets.
I used 286gr .035jkt bullets in the 9,3x74R, and in the 450/400 I used 300gr with the .025jkt for deer and pigs, and the 400gr .035jkt bullets on pigs.

They are very accurate and kill game very well.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have my last box of their .318 196gr RT .030 bullets sitting here on my desk.

They'll go into some once-fired Norma brass over R-15.

Posts: 1765 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote