Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Triggerguard for Simson double
 Login/Join

posted
I am the process of re-stocking a Simson cape gun and need a trigger guard. It will be a "Prince of Wales" style of grip, not a straight grip. Anyone have one they want to part with or maybe point me in the right direction??

Thank you,

rudyc

Posts: 319 | Location: S E Wisconsin | Registered: 15 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Midway has a good selection. Do you have the old trigger guard?

Posts: 1765 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rudyc:
I am the process of re-stocking a Simson cape gun and need a trigger guard. It will be a "Prince of Wales" style of grip, not a straight grip. Anyone have one they want to part with or maybe point me in the right direction??

Thank you,

rudyc

You might also check with track of the wolf. One of the ML trigger guards would probably work fine. Any guard for double triggers. You can thread the fron stud to any thread (1/4") and bend and shorten the tail ro any size, shape or length. Here's one I've used for several projects: http://www.trackofthewolf.com/...6&partNum=TG-ENG-3-I
I've also made them from scratch. Not real hard to do if you are good with metal.

"You can lead a horticulture, ... but you can't make 'er think" Florida Gardener

Posts: 808 | Location: N. FL | Registered: 21 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WE HAVE A HIGH QUALITY TRIGGER GUARD WITH ROLLED EDGES. IT HAS A LONG STRAIGHT TANG WHICH CAN BE SHORTENED AND BENT TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS. $35,00

TOM ONDRUS 814 859 0008

FTONDRUS@HOTMAIL.COM

Posts: 174 | Registered: 12 September 2006Reply With Quote