New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brno ZH 3xx series
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have several questions pertaining to Brno ZH 3xx series over/under guns.

1. Is this series still in production?

2. If it is, who is the importer/distributor in USA?

3. If it is not, who in the USA furnishes parts and service?

4. If there is no entity in USA who furnishes parts and service, who worldwide furnishes parts and service?

5. Where can I obtain an owner/user manual?

6. Where can I obtain a complete parts-price list?

7. Are ZH 2xx and 3xx series parts interchangeable?

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. Sam Levinson

Posts: 1497 | Location: Seeley Lake | Registered: 21 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The answers in order as far as I know are:

1. No - ceased production in the 1990's when BRNO split up and became CZ in one factory BRNO in another

2. & 3. Not Applicable,

4. CZ USA are now marketing BRNO firearms again including the new BRNO combo guns - built on the 800 series U/O action http://cz-usa.com/products/vie...-combo-rifleshotgun/ I doubt either BRNO or CZ still have parts in reserve. If you're just after something as simple as mounts they are still made on the Hillver pattern in South Africa and marketed as Lynx mounts.

5. You might get lucky with the kindness of the online community, I know the Nitroexpress forums contain a pdf of the owners manual for the Tikka/Valmet combos but I've not yet looked for one for the BRNO.

6. See above. I can tell you that they were marketed as an 8 barrel set at one stage:
12 / 12 Skeet
12 / 12 Field
12 / 12 Trap
12 / 5.6x52R
12 / 5.6x50R
12 / 7x57R
12 / 9.3x74R
16 / 7x57R

Also available at some stage were 3 sets of double rifle barrels the models 344, 345 & 349: 7x57R/7x57R, 7x65R/7x65R, 8x57IRS/8x57IRS

7. Yes, the 100, 200 & 300 series barrels are interchangeable - I currently run 101 model skeet barrels on my 300 series receiver.

HTH

Posts: 46 | Location: Australia | Registered: 27 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have available a scope mount (extremely secure) for the rail of a BRNO combo gun. PM me if interested.
Alex

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote