Find
Notify
Tools

Lion by A. Baldry
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I will do my most to hunt aged Lion and to give the hunter the best possible opportunity to take a trophy cat. If I have not got to sell then I ain't selling it.

And that is all any reasonable person could ask, others should follow your lead.

Posts: 5170 | Registered: 30 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andrew, I hope you are still painting. That is a wonderful piece.

~Ann

Posts: 19127 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smarterthanu:
quote:
I know my limits.
Do you?

This coming from a guy who is determined to decide how every single lion gets shot all over the African continent. This entire debate has been about limits and control. You can't respect your limits and feel that gives you the right to control all. Just as I don't want you telling an operator in Moz how to run his safari company, I want to protect you from being told by some operator in Zim how to run yours. Even worse a foriegn nation instructing any of yall on what is best for your businesses. I know my limits, and I am old enough to know other people don't have to live by mine.

CRYBABY moon

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3033 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
Andrew, I hope you are still painting. That is a wonderful piece.

No Ann this is an illustration of what a Lion looks like. I could not sell paintings of spotty two year olds so I started painting old Lions and they sold like hot cakes.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9846 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 505 gibbs:
quote:
I will do my most to hunt aged Lion and to give the hunter the best possible opportunity to take a trophy cat. If I have not got to sell then I ain't selling it.

And that is all any reasonable person could ask, others should follow your lead.

That should read 'one to sell'

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9846 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post