New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunter Proud Foundation
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Here is another group working in conservation, for those of you truly interested, may I recommend you visit their site. They also have a good video called "Tembo: Use or Lose", it explains the benefits of downlisting the Elephant in Tanzania and Zambia from CITES I to CITES II. They are also working on a video for the lion.

http://www.hunterproud.com/

This organization works off of donations the same as Conservation Force. And shows there are ways to affect change past doing what your adversaries tell you to do.

Posts: 5170 | Registered: 30 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I saw an article about them somewhere and not sure where. This the exact avenue the LCTF wants to use. The buffalo DVD about not shooting soft boss buffalo has done wonders according to Dave Fulson and at the meeting we had a good discussion about doing a really informative DVD with enough action to keep the viewers attention. If anyone has Video footage that could be used It would help. I rarely even take a camera but hope the PH will send me copies of his later but I am going to take an observer with me on my next few hunts with the hopes we can get some useable footage to help teh lions. this is good info thanks for bringing it to everyone attention.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: 24 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post