New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zimbabwe Lion Research???
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Is anyone doing lion research in Zimbabwe right now? If so who and where? Thanks.

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Peter Lindsey is and I think maybe Guy Balme as well. I have forgotten the specifics but can e-mail them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36450 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And Rosemary Groom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36450 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
See my post on Paul Trethowan in the Bubye, started today.

Posts: 925 | Registered: 05 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joester:
See my post on Paul Trethowan in the Bubye, started today.

Correct - and Andy Loveridge in Hwange as well.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post