New
Find
Notify
Tools

Agenda For Lion Meeting USF&W
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66934 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Saeed sir for posting that for me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36546 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SO they are not having you guys with LCTF present at all?

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who of the speakers is pro-hunting?
I don't know most of the speakers but I very much doubt that this crowd will help "us" hunters.

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Herald:
SO they are not having you guys with LCTF present at all?

No sir...I had Aaron on stand-by with a PP presentation...but we never go the final nod.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36546 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Caracal:
Who of the speakers is pro-hunting?
I don't know most of the speakers but I very much doubt that this crowd will help "us" hunters.

John Jackson (Conservation Force) Dr. Al Maki (SCI) are pro.

Craig Packer in a way should be considered pro as well. And Paula White definitely considers hunting an important conservation tool.

Jeffrey Flocken and Anna Frostic are ANTIS

Jason Riggio should be considered neutral at this time.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They all only get 15 minutes to speak formally with out discussion.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dang...I sure would have liked to have seen you or Aaron get to present...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tim,
Unfortunately...I believe it is strictly about politics. They see CF & SCI the most likely to challenge them in court so wanted to get them on record now.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Though I may have disagreed with some of your approaches and handling of issues at times I applaud you, Aaron and LCTF for the great effort you guys have put in! Hopefully conservation, logic and common sense prevail in the fate of the wild lion. From one hunter to another THANK YOU

Posts: 99 | Registered: 01 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wtnut:
Though I may have disagreed with some of your approaches and handling of issues at times I applaud you, Aaron and LCTF for the great effort you guys have put in! Hopefully conservation, logic and common sense prevail in the fate of the wild lion. From one hunter to another THANK YOU

Thank you sir.

J. Lane Easter, DVM