New
Find
Notify
Tools

Even the Anti's agree....
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The below link is to a lion density study sponsored by "Born Free", which to my understanding, is an anti hunting organization (I believe they are one of the groups filing the petition to list lions as "endangered" on the ESA). This study seems to me to be non-biased and based in science rather than politics. I would recommend you read it to the extent possible, If you have neither the time or will to read it, would you please turn to page 37-38 as I believe it makes a tremendous point (especially considering the funding source for the study). For those of you who are interested and care to read the entire study, there is a reference to a "Table 4, Appendix B", if you can find this, would you direct me to it, as I have searched and cannot locate it in this study.

[URL=<script src="http://embedit.in/link.DayNdean6w.js?text=Lion%20density]Even the Anti's agree[/URL]

Posts: 5170 | Registered: 30 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I realize the above link does not work, does anyone have a pointer on how to post a pdf file on this forum?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brad,

E-mail it to Saeed. His email in the contact us at the bottom and he can put it up. I am ignorant of the method myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36399 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank You Lane.