New
Find
Notify
Tools

Craig Packer
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
just out of curiousity who on here has shot 18 lions or even close. I know I haven't Lane has not and Aaron has not. According to what we heard from JJ at that meeting mature lions are not the issue with the pictures it was only obviously young lions is what we were told.I am not sure I personally would classify any of the scientist as pro-hunting but some regognized the importance of the money hunters spend that goes back to help but pro hunting I don't think so.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: 24 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gerry,
I think the discussion is about Aaron's 12 or whatever. I think a big part of the "hard on" for some of the things going on and being said here is this; We are to worry about what the opposition thinks or feels or talks about based on bloody photo's of underaged lions yet we are not "thinking men" and equate the taking of a dozen Mukango's as who care's what the opposition thinks?.

To be clear I don't care if Aaron kills 516 lions in his lifetime. Just the "leader of a movement" needs to be consistent.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3368 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
MY POINT EXACTLY! do you you think that Joe Blow from Kokomo and his lovely wife Mary GIVE A FLYING SHIT ABOUT THE VALUE OF HUNTER'S CONTRIBUTION TO WILDLIFE CONSERVATION- OF ANY SPECIES??? all they see are a million dollars spent by one guy to kill 18 lions. they see GREED AND DEATH( of their beloved Simba). we are often our own worst enemy- although i will continue to post hunting reports with pictures and the PETA peckers can KISS MY ASS!!!!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13137 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I understand. I know the antis are fanatics and it makes no difference what logic we use on them.That ceazy crap got this done in before when they really jusy don't like hunting at all, they don't care if there are no lions.Remember though our position is lion hunting and lion hunters are helping the overall lion problem and the countries making that decision might not be as nuts as them. I have seen them throw blood on women with fur coats on at a broadway play so I know they are crazy.Yes I too will post if i am lucky enough to shoot a lion.Yes I will continue to hunt no matter how many of anything I have killed as it is a passion and mine and is really for any species not just lion, hell I get excited squirrel hunting.I did not want jdollar to think I was argueing with him. I am sure they don't like it at all but if not Aaron it would be somebody else and if no one is willing to go uplisting wouldn't mean anything.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: 24 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post