One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can I sue someone for this?? Smiler

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The nice pic of Buzz aside that propaganda piece is the biggest crock of whiny liberal horseshit I have ever read.

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Neilson:
Can I sue someone for this?? Smiler

At least force them to cease and desist.

Posts: 1292 | Location: I'm right here! | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Went after lion in 2013; in route at New York airport met a ticket agent who was a native of Namibia. She questioned what I was hunting with a negative air till she found out I was hunting lion; at that point her attitude changed and she became excited, her exact words were,"kill them all..." she had lived in fear of them all her life, heard people screaming in agony being eaten alive. She new many relatives/friends that had fallen prey to lions over the years. Returning home after a successful hunt I stopped to see her as she requested, she was ecstatic that one was gone, gave me a hug to say thanks.

I just wonder how many anti hunting advocates even talked to those who live in lion country in grass huts to understand their feelings and sentiments. If it was up to the rural Africans, I don't think there would be any lions left.

Posts: 45 | Registered: 17 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
If it was up to the rural Africans, I don't think there would be any lions left.

100% correct

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36416 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
People that do not live with and have to deal with the larger predators, lions or wolves or grizzlies etc., simply do not understand the situation.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Last year (Nov-Dec) we went on a photo safari and visited six countries. At Jackalberry Lodge our Ranger, Willi, talked about how trophy hunting brought in a lot more $ for conservation than tourism. Hmmm. Later on the trip at Kafue, one of our guides who was especially well educated and experienced, pointed out with 45,000 elephants in the NP the Baobabs were being totally devastated as well as other food sources, the animals had to move out of the park to surrounding farms to feed creating more conflict. He thought selective trophy hunting would be a big help in controlling the population. You're sure as hell not going to relocate them. Hmmm

Posts: 451 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 03 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
People that do not live with and have to deal with the larger predators, lions or wolves or grizzlies etc., simply do not understand the situation.

Yup, Grizzlies here are "threatened". Gotta look over shoulder every time you venture into the woods. Every once in a while,just to keep you on your toes, someone gets attacked.

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post