New
Find
Notify
Tools

Desert Lion Pride Poisoned
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tz will have to deal with that rule. It is the law of the land in that country now. FYI...we aposed it. We do like the Niassa Reserve point system and see potential for variations to that system. Smiler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36546 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On a seperate post, could you supply a detailed (perhaps written by the responsible scientist) of that point system? It is discussed in the wikispaces page, but not to a point I can decipher completely.

Posts: 5179 | Registered: 30 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brad,

I did have that document saved on my computer...as soon as I find it...I will post. I just sent Dr. Begg an e-mail to resend it as well.

I am sure Aaron has it as we discussed it at lenght one time.

Anyway...as soon as I find or get a new one...I will post it for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36546 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post