New
Find
Notify
Tools

USF&W decision
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The new potential announcement date for the finding on whether to up-list the lion is June 14th. We'll see!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36410 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good Lord...I am sending my money for export/import today. Sick of waiting...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For what it is worth, the Deputy Director of USFWS said in DC that the June 14 date was a firm date. Like I said, for what that is worth . . .

Mike

Posts: 21076 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yea, about as firm as Jackie Gleason's belly.....

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13099 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
yea, about as firm as Jackie Gleason's belly.....

It appears Jerry that you have USF&W nailed. I am hearing rumblings of again postponing the decision...they say July...but at this point...who the hell knows. 2020

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36410 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah I just read the same from ZPHGA...mid July...just ridiculous...I hope they put it off another 6 months...or forever...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So anything new? We are past the July mid-point and I have heard nothing.

Lane?

Tim?

Mike?

Anybody?

WTF?

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mum seems to be the word.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
oh, i am sure any month( year???) now they will reach an informed decision barf

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13099 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post