Find
Notify
Tools

505 gibbs is an idiot
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
p.s. 505, congratulations on probably the most intriguing, gotta-open-that-and-read-it thread title I've seen in ages!

JWM,
Contrary to popular belief, I aim to please. tu2

quote:
First of all I never said that you were an idiot and I don't believe that is the case. If you inferred that from my post, that is your problem but it wasn't my intent. But that was the way that some could construe your response to Aaron. I asked a question so that you had an opportunity to clarify.

Walt, my apologies if I misinterpreted your post.

quote:
By the way, you opened this thread by asking if anyone thought you were an idiot. Then when people responded with an answer that you didn't like you resorted to personal attacks against them (to name a few, Hitler, ass showing, childish etc.) It becomes a personal attack when one resorts to talking about the person rather than the persons behavior. Behavior or statements are always open to criticism. If you didn't want truthful answers why did you start this thread? It appears (but I could be wrong about this) that you just wanted a forum to attack those that you perceive as your enemies.

465H&H

First of all, I would have to be an idiot to post this thread not knowing that I would get some takers, does me asking the question exclude me from replying to others statements or jabs? And the examples of my "personal attacks" you mentioned (mein fuhrer, ass showing, childish) were comments directly towards specific individuals specific behaviour, which I guess means you actually approve of my replies or at least consider them acceptable? I am just going off of what you describe above as the boundaries between acceptable and not acceptable behaviour. And finally, you are wrong about my motive in this thread.

Posts: 5179 | Registered: 30 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brad,

It is obvious to me that you are unlikely to change how you respond to posters on here. That is surely your right. But I suggest that we stop are reparte as we are not getting anywhere.

Good luck!

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would estimate a couple hundred AR Members and other people have seen my CZ 505 Gibbs that I spoke of. It is my "small(est) bore" based on the Gibbs case. I also have a .550 Gibbs, and the belted 577 BME based on Gibbs basic brass. The 550 was the hit of the original hoot-n-shoot in Houston.

I would suggest your personal issues with me keep your blinders on waaaaaay too much.

Either that, or you've been drinking from the sheep dip tank again.

regards,

Rich

PS: I am still waiting for you to show me up with your fabulous African trophies.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

do we count you as a "Yes" or "NO" on this informal poll 505 is taking?

regards,

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rich, Me? If it was meant for me then no. I am the only idiot for continuing to read this thread. I am just so tired of seeing disagreements turn into personal attacks. Where I stand that is no way to win an argument and ends up making the players look very childish.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
PS: I am still waiting for you to show me up with your fabulous African trophies.

Rich,
Maybe one day I will win the lotto and get to venture across the big pond, my dream hunt is for the rarest creature on the continent, a caracal. It is my understanding that only a few have been taken in the last century, by a few select of the great white hunters. Oh well, until then I will continue sitting on the porch chewin' tobaccy w/ my grandma, pretending like I am an experienced hunter, thank God for the internet. Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sardonic wit! Okay, I changed my vote. You are NOT an idiot. My post was directed at your buddy. though. How did you like the mount of mine in the trophy room forum?

Rich

One of Us
posted Hide Post
All of it looked good, it took you long enough to get it posted. Congrats on your tropy room, I hope to have the same some day.
Brad

p.s.
which of my buddies were you referring to?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:

Three words . . . Lord Derby Eland.

Game over.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2988 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My vote counts the same as these people? What a country.

Posts: 1946 | Registered: 16 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will,

how did you know what 2012 might bring?

Rich

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 505 gibbs:
quote:

Rich,
Maybe one day I will win the lotto and get to venture across the big pond, my dream hunt is for the rarest creature on the continent, a caracal. It is my understanding that only a few have been taken in the last century, by a few select of the great white hunters. Oh well, until then I will continue sitting on the porch chewin' tobaccy w/ my grandma, pretending like I am an experienced hunter, thank God for the internet. Smiler

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!. remember Brad that he did kill a buffalo once-not withstanding the PM he sent me indicating a MUCH larger trophy than a hippo taken with his 505( guess i missed that hunt report)

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13139 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
Will,

how did you know what 2012 might bring?

Rich

so future dreams equal reality. damn, can't wait to put those 100lb tusk at the entrance to trophy room tomorrow. welcome to fantasy island Rich- Tatoo has a nice cocktail for you.there may be an idiot poster on this thread- guess who it is?

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13139 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post