THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

AR wishes our members a Happy Passover

Moderators: Aaron Neilson, ledvm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's see who is serious about this issue...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Aaron and Lane have stated that the petition to change the protected status of the African lion has survived the 90 day review period. According to Conservation Forces information, this means that there is a 60 day period to file a legal rebuttal or response and they have committed to do that. So, for those of you who have joined in the fun of slapping each other around (myself included), let's see how interested you really are in "saving lion hunting". From what I can tell, this is where the rubber meets the road. Below is a link for Conservation Forces online donation page, I would encourage you to do as you see fit.
less talking, more action

Posts: 5179 | Registered: 30 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thumb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36531 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

My rubber meets the road every time JJ sends a letter asking several times a year. I'll hit em up again! I'd post this on the general African Big Game Hunting Forum as well Brad.

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post