Notify
Tools

LION Trophy Hunt Form - TZ Wildlife Division
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Precisely!

That is why Aaron, who is logical, reasonable, and rational, will have to exercise patience and restraint.

Lane, I am disapointed, I was sure with the big words you were using, this game of ping pong would continue before you resorted to the "I'm rubber you're glue" tactic. I guess I could continue with the "I know you are but what am I" strategy, but let's just call this good, I concede. cuckoo

Posts: 5165 | Registered: 30 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 505 gibbs:
quote:
Precisely!

That is why Aaron, who is logical, reasonable, and rational, will have to exercise patience and restraint.

Lane, I am disapointed, I was sure with the big words you were using, this game of ping pong would continue before you resorted to the "I'm rubber you're glue" tactic. I guess I could continue with the "I know you are but what am I" strategy, but let's just call this good, I concede. cuckoo

I had to quit and go to work. shocker

Had a long surgery to do. Sorry I disappointed you Bradley...you know how that upsets me! CRYBABY Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36367 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There was a New letter coming out now from the THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF NATURAL RESOURCES AND TOURISM
..,I thing on this subject there are many smiling TZ Lion Hunters from 2011 now.

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

Posts: 2280 | Registered: 29 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mboga biga bwana:
There was a New letter coming out now from the THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF NATURAL RESOURCES AND TOURISM
..,I thing on this subject there are many smiling TZ Lion Hunters from 2011 now.

Please elaborate???

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Tanzania Wildlife Dept. has officially declared that 2011 was a trial period for the implementation of their 6 year old lion regulations. All 2011 trophies will be allowed to be exported provided the monitoring form and photos have been provided and the skull inspected for tooth x-raying and analysis.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36367 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ha! Ya'll that were worried about going lion hunting in TZ in 2011 should have dancing

Still 2 months of the season left Cool

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3031 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are some Lucky Lion Hunters out there Smiler

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

Posts: 2280 | Registered: 29 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mboga biga bwana:
There are some Lucky Lion Hunters out there Smiler

Ain't that the truth!

J. Lane Easter, DVM

one of us
posted Hide Post
unnofficial stats from the first round of trophy examinations:
- 80 lions hunted;
- 100% of them inspected and analyzed with tooth x-ray;
- Majority (no % stated) categorized as "tolerated";

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3031 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
so will the minotity that didn't pass muster still be tolerated and exportable??

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13095 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
unfortunately yes.

What's the use of a law with no teeth? The sector probably lost "business" and the Gov $$ for enacting this law and then at the end of the season it doesn't apply! Go figure....