Find
Notify
Tools

1903 reciever failures
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Miles Massey
posted Hide Post
Larry Root -- "45-70 shooter" -- is now posting as "missboy" over on 24HCF. Go ahead and explain how you're not always "you," Larry.

Posts: 209 | Location: Up in yo' gree-ill... | Registered: 06 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Miles when you tell me where you live in Pinedale (physical address and phone #), then I'll tell you all about my service in South East Asia.

I'll be waiting ....... for another lie.

Posts: 801 | Location: Pinedale WY USA & Key West FL USA | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Miles Massey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45-70 shooter:
Miles when you tell me where you live in Pinedale (physical address and phone #), then I'll tell you all about my service in South East Asia.

I'll be waiting ....... for another lie.
Why the charade, Larry? Share your service with the group. I know you don't want me to come and make you hide out in Pinedale's Best Western like I did the last time you challenged me.

Posts: 209 | Location: Up in yo' gree-ill... | Registered: 06 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You know Robert, now that I have your complete profile, I'm just gonna stick you on ignore as all you can do is string one lie after another.
Keep the light on for me.

Posts: 801 | Location: Pinedale WY USA & Key West FL USA | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Miles Massey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45-70 shooter:
You know Robert, now that I have your complete profile, I'm just gonna stick you on ignore as all you can do is string one lie after another.
Keep the light on for me.
You're projecting again, Larry. You've told so many lies about yourself, flying an F105 in Vietnam, "rooming" with Marine snipers, owning a horse sired by Secretariat, your elaborate "layaway" gun sales, that you keep trying to convince your old, dumb ass that that's what everyone else does, too.

You've repeatedly stolen photographs of guns belonging to other people in yet another elaborate attempt to portray yourself as some kind of well-traveled white hunter. We all see through your bullshit, Larry.

You tried to challenge me to come to Pinedale and confront you and when I obliged, you sought refuge in a motel and started calling the FBI and various police agencies. That's pretty damned ironic considering how you've repeatedly boasted about close ties with Hell's Angels who do your bidding.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
One of the pictures Larry claims to be his:

http://i1186.photobucket.com/a...mower18/DSCN3294.jpg

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miles Massey:
Larry Root claiming to have "roomed" with a USMC sniper platoon during Tet: http://www.24hourcampfire.com/..._Big_One#Post5400899

There's nothing thing more despicable than a person lying about their military service. It's an insult to veterans, both living and dead, who honorably served their country. You're scum Larry, plain and simple.

One of Us
Picture of Miles Massey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigster:
quote:
Originally posted by Miles Massey:
Larry Root claiming to have "roomed" with a USMC sniper platoon during Tet: http://www.24hourcampfire.com/..._Big_One#Post5400899
There's nothing thing more despicable than a person lying about their military service. It's an insult to veterans, both living and dead, who honorably served their country. You're scum Larry, plain and simple.
What I don't understand is that with there being a multitude of "people" in Larry's "club," why none of them has stepped up to defend him if what we're claiming is untrue. cuckoo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are no "people", there is no "club". Larry lives alone under a bridge and uses the computer at the public library to create his own special little world. I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for him.