Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking For SKS Style 7.62x39 Rifle
 Login/Join

posted
I'm looking to purchase a Semi-Auto Rifle that uses the Military style 7.62x39 Ammunition. you can email me your information and pictures at dntlequip@aol.com Thank you, Bearkiller.

I'M A HUNTER.

Posts: 10 | Location: VALLEY SPRINGS, CA | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Is that legal in California?
Look on the classified forum and many other arms sales websites, be sure to disclose you are in CA when bidding.

Posts: 5603 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I'm well aware of Ca. resrtiction, most are regarding Magazine Cap. and stock configurations. Many SKS's are legal and considered Antiques. Other companies manufacture Rifles in this Cal. that are Ca. legal like Soko. I always disclose I'm from CA. and have limited my search to CA. I'm working with 2 FFL dealers on the laws and plan on doing nothing illegal.

I'M A HUNTER.

Posts: 10 | Location: VALLEY SPRINGS, CA | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Get yourself a VZ-52 that has been rebarreled to 7.62X39.

Numrich/GPC sold 7.62X39 barrels for the VZ-52 and before I could order one, they sold out so there should be some VZ-52s out there with 7.62X39 chamber.

That will fit the bill and be something slightly different from the boring old SKSs.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4223 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Never heard of a VZ-52. Who's the Manufacture and where can I go check one out? Thanks.

I'M A HUNTER.

posted Hide Post
The VZ-52 is a 7.62 x 45 I'm looking for a semi-auto rifle chambered in the 7.62 x 39 as I posted.

I'M A HUNTER.

posted Hide Post
Check calguns.net .

Why not just buy one in a gun shop in CA?

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote