New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contact information?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Some time ago I was in contact with a gunsmith who specializes in turning Rumanian M93 and Dutch M95 Mannlichers into sporters and from the photos published does a magnificent job. I have lost his name and address and would like to know if anyone knows who I might possibly mean and how to contact him.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stephen Coker is the name I had been racking my brains for. I don't know if he is still in business. The web site for his company evidently no longer exists.

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Using the waybackmachine.org one of the pages mentions a "Mike Rowe" in "Northwestern Arkansas", maybe you could try finding him if someone here doesn't chime in.

http://web.archive.org/web/201...ndco.com/thecompany/

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7752 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6346 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike Rowe posts on NE website, usually in the double rifle section. Stephen Coker was in NW Ark as well if I recall, built beautiful English style sling swivels and other accessories.

Posts: 1119 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 04 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
xausa
I have been working on a Dutch for the past few months, I could not find anyone either. So I just motored on. I have the metal finished and blued but the wood is the problem. I finally found a pattern and it is due back any day from the duplicator.
The project started out as a found complete action.

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1497 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote