Find
Notify
Tools

Siamese extractor
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted
.....yeah, yeah, I know I've been through this before, but I still need one Frowner .....so, I need a big favour from one of you marvelously charitable blokes Smiler ....living on the other side of the world has the disadvantage of being asleep while America is at work ( time difference ), what I need is someone to contact Numrich arms , or anywhere that might have one, and find out if they have a Siamese Mauser extractor in stock ( I can only find phone numbers for Numrich, no email )
Other than Numrich, is there anywhere else that may have one ?? Confused

Roger

Posts: 1034 | Location: Was NSW, now Tas Australia | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The only thing I can find at the moment is a complete bolt.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Siames...7:g:JyIAAOSwIQdZHhZx

Posts: 3664 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yuma

Numrick is www.gunpartscorp.com

Hip

Posts: 1817 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
oldJust a suggestion; post on the gunsmith forum. You should have better luck. beer roger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all, PM's sent, Hipshot thanks but thats a site address, no use for emails.

Roger

Posts: 1034 | Location: Was NSW, now Tas Australia | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted Hide Post
Bobster, I checked that Ebay site but I can't contact the seller, does anyone know him ?? As i can't buy it from here ( anti-gun governmentallity Roll Eyes ) and he doesn't ship to Australia, I was going to ask if I could PayPal it and have it sent to an american address.

Roger

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yuma,

Try www.gunpartscorp.com/catagory/extractors

That should work!

Hip

Posts: 1817 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hipshoot:
Yuma,

Try www.gunpartscorp.com/catagory/extractors

That should work!

Hip

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/catagory/extractors

doesn't work, but will get you to numrich

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Numrich has no Siamese extractors. They are unique, and very hard to find.

Posts: 17092 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Point of Odor, I fear. I have a siam, love it, but... I wanted a newer main spring and found, the hard way, that 98 springs do NOT fit, it takes a 93. Had a 93 Spainish and took the main out and fit fine... I have to wonder about extractors and other parts. No idea about "down under" but "pre 98" Mausers are awful common up here... Luck. Happy Trails.