The Accurate Reloading Forums
bit of stockwork...

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3281019521/m/7391000862

17 October 2021, 13:39
yumastepside
bit of stockwork...
With spring here and warmer days, more light in the afternoons ( and daylight saving ) I'm finally getting a chance to finish some of my stock templates for the pantograph......

The first is the stock for the 35 Carcano ( also in the wildcat forum ), using the original sporterised stock it came with, adding a few bits, and coming up with a reasonable sporter stock.

....then a couple more, one for a 20" Mosin Nagant and a full wood for the 6.5x54 MS Carcano ( made from the original military stock and some bits from a .22 stock.)

I find it easier to add bits to get what I want than to remove bits from a lump of wood. Being a fabricator/welder that's how I work in steel Smiler

Roger
18 October 2021, 00:38
Bakes
I'm interested in that scope mount mate. Can you provide some details and a few photos?

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"
18 October 2021, 12:04
yumastepside
It's An Australian made " FIELD " brand side mount that was on the rifle when I bought it.

Roger
18 October 2021, 13:21
Bakes
Thats interesting. I'll look into it or something similar.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"