THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SPORTERIZED MILITARY RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Sporterized Military Rifles    To the member who sold me the 45 win mag carbine, chance to get it back

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

To the member who sold me the 45 win mag carbine, chance to get it back
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I've had this for awhile, never did bed the barrel just put a synthetic stock on it. I guess I don't want it anymore.

I cannot for the life of me remember the screen name of the seller, but I know how many oddball things I have let go in the past and wished I could get back. If this rings a bell with anyone, let me know via PM, wanted to give that person first whack at it before i start seriously finding a new home.

Posts: 1646 | Location: Euless, TX | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Crikey! That was what, a dozen years ago?

How could you not keep all screenshots, correspondence, money order receipts/stubs, and bill of sales? Big Grin

Was it a LeMAG conversion?

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
LOL yessir a lemag.

I am really slow and not one to keep up with correspondence as you can see Big Grin

Posts: 1646 | Location: Euless, TX | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote