Find
Notify
Tools

P14 Stocks
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted
Does anyone know who makes these plastic stocks for the P14 Enfields ?

......I want to build one of these in 9.3 x 62 Wink

Roger

Posts: 1031 | Location: Was NSW, now Tas Australia | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
It's a Bell and Carlson.

Posts: 17046 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted Hide Post
Thanks, now I've got to find out if/who imports them out here Confused

Roger

Posts: 1031 | Location: Was NSW, now Tas Australia | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted Hide Post
......Bell and Carlson have discontinued this stock thumbdown, so if anyone finds one in a shop, has one to sell or knows of a shop/person/whatever that has one, please let me know. wave

Roger

One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
Those stocks look OK, but be warned: do not click on the picture - it takes you to some dodgy site that may have a virus.

Posts: 4916 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yumma,

Why not get a Boyds? Or don't you like the laminated stocks?

I recently sporterised a P14 using a Boyds drop in. Fit perfectly with dogleg bolt & stepped magazine.

Posts: 27 | Location: Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 25 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted Hide Post
.....actually, a local supplier asked me the same question, so I'm looking at a laminate stock he has this week.
The main thing is, I like the look of the black stock and the satin nickel action/barrel. I want to build this rifle in a "standard ", off the shelf calibre that I can buy pretty much anywhere ( it's now a 9.3x74r )and in the plastic/nickel finish for use in salt water and ice.
I hope to get to Canada and Alaska some day tu2......come on lotto, I've given you the right numbers, do your bit! coffee

Roger