Notify
Tools

.310 cadet
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted
Roll EyesAnybody ever sporterized a Martini .310 Cadet? popcornroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
no, but, I've had a couple of martini's follow me home that I thought were somewhat sporting!
GWB

Martini, chambered in 30-30

Martini, chambered in 218 Bee

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
tu2Those count and they are super nice. Can you get a better photo of the 30-30 or possibly E-Mail me the photo so I can try to bring out the deffinition. When I think of all those actions and rifles that slipped through my hands for peanuts.Do you care to share any data on the .218 Bee? fishingroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bartsche,
here is the distillate of a post I made on another thread............

Here is a little BSA Martini that just set my ol' heart aflutter. Talk about being as happy as a pig in slop. Took it to the range and shot it today. It is chambered in 30-30. I Loaded up some 125 gr. ballistic tips over 33 gr. TAC. Shot a couple of 1/2 " groups at 35 yds and approx 1" at 50 with the aperture sight.
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
clapThanks for shareing. beerroger

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
Here's one chambered in 7-30 Waters by Duane Wiebe.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3810 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Take a turn through the BSA forum at rimfire central, also- lots of info.

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
Loadenboomer, Butchloc, Those are such fine work. beerroger