New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR lower to take Glock Mags...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was just at the local gun shop getting a few things for an AR build for my wife.

The owner was unboxing complete lowers and the ancillary pieces, other than barrels, with the mag well shaped (as cast) to accept Glock Magazines in 9mm. I knew there was a reason I had bought about a dozen of the 33 rounders some time back.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drhall762
posted Hide Post
What does he want for a lower? Scarce as hen's teeth out here. Got any contact info? I am going to list my Beretta CX4 Storm and vest load of Beretta magazines soon and would love a dedicated, purpose made AR for the Glock mags.

Dave

In 100 years who of us will care?
An armed society is a polite society!
Just because they say you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you.

Posts: 899 | Location: Ammon, NC | Registered: 31 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
check your PMs.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quarter Circle 10 makes them and they ship in 1-4 weeks at a very nice price. Of course you have to buy the barrels, etc separately.

Lone Wolf also makes them as their G9 product. And they are only backordered a couple weeks, or so they say.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
With the Idaho 6% sales tax, my package is going to run $500.

Lower, complete trigger group package, complete bolt carrier group, and complete but used Mag-Pul butt stock.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Frontier Armory makes these.