Find
Notify
Tools

Smellies
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted
As most of you would know I have a major thing for Lee Enfields and sporter Krags, but as I dont have a Krag (YET)lets see your smellie sporters...or is that sporter smellies...whichever.....whip 'em out and lets see 'em tu2

You've all seen my 7x57R on other threads, so this one belongs to a local bloke in this area and he uses it for match shooting...hope you don't mind me posting it Lithy.

Roger

......should get a few from the Canadians, eh !

( sorry, couldn't resist that )

Posts: 1029 | Location: Was NSW, now Tas Australia | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My brother's Navy Arms Summit rifle in .45-70:

My 1st project (chopped up No4 Mk1, scraping up money to have it reblued):

My 2nd project (Lee Speed rifle in .22 Hornet, also waiting to be reblued):

If I can get these done, I know where I can grab a Parker Hale sporter and a Santa Fe at a good price. Probably going to sell something so I can finish these at the same time.

Posts: 120 | Location: God's waiting room/Florida | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The top is a .303 the bottom is a 45.70 I built both of them.

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1501 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've long been a 45-70 fan and to see one in a bolt gun just gets my juices flowing.

Nicely done sir.

"...I hunt, therefore I am." James Hetfield

Posts: 174 | Location: N.E. Oregon | Registered: 24 December 2002Reply With Quote