New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thinking of selling another one...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
After sacrificing my 1917 to fund the Lee Speed Rifle I am short on funds to finish my No4 project and to refinish the Lee. So I am thinking of sacrificing one to meet the needs of the many, so to speak. I am thinking of selling the Steyr 95. It's been in my safe for over a year and I haven't touched it. While it is a nice looking rifle and is unique (matter of fact, it's the only nice M95 sporter I've ever seen) I bought it mainly to save it from the buy-back. I think I can get enough out of it to refinish both the No4 and the Lee and maybe have a little left over to save for some new wood for the Lee. I have no attachment to the rifle, other than it's just a nice rifle. What do you think? I figured I'd drop the word here first, since someone may be lurking that will appreciate it. A couple pics:

Posts: 120 | Location: God's waiting room/Florida | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rub Line
posted Hide Post
I like it, what's it worth?

-----------------------------------------------------

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him. Proverbs 26-4

National Rifle Association Life Member

Posts: 1992 | Location: WI | Registered: 28 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I honestly have no idea what it's worth, but I just sold it. I happened to run into a guy at the gunshow a little while ago that collects sporters. I told him about it and he had to have it. He offered me $450 and I took it. I can't feel bad about that, it's more than I had in it. And I know he will appreciate it for what it is, a work of art.

Posts: 120 | Location: God's waiting room/Florida | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With Quote