New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holo Relfex Sights for Mini-14?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a .223 Mini-14 and I'm considering putting Holo Reflex sights on it for fast target acquisition, like the ones in this link:
http://www.opticsbestbuy.com/s...x+sights&submit=true

Does anyone recommend any sights OF THIS TYPE (I'm not partial to any brand yet) for tactical use? Need something that's visible in daylight, brightness adjustment for night, red or green dot - does it matter? Any insights appreciated! Thx ~ Hunter308

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Had opportunity to look at the Burris Fast Fire II unit mtd. on bolt gun and due to it's small size did not look out of place on that rifle.
Turnbull Restorations does a mount system for their big bore 475 leverguns using this sight so don't think recoil would be an issue. I don't know how it would mount on the Rugers dovetails in receiver, but there is a base(Weaver style) available that uses both receiver doevetails and it would definitely mount on that I would think?? Sight appears to be very sturdy and is very quick to get sight picture when mounting rifle. Not sure I see where they get the price of 250.00 plus for it, but guess that is the price of technology. Just a thought.

Posts: 1328 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 19 January 2009Reply With Quote