THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MEDIUM BORE RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Medium Bore Rifles    Where is all the RUM brass?!?!?!?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is all the RUM brass?!?!?!?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of woodsracer
posted
Been looking for 300 RUM brass and every place I look is sold out!!! Any leads please?

Posts: 693 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: 16 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a few (# to be determined) .....can look and report back to you if interested. Might be a few loaded factory rounds also.
Alex
aax1@bellsouth.net

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just checked Huntington's and Captech International's site and they don't list it. How much are you needing?

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I posted some in the classifieds today.

Posts: 869 | Location: N Dakota | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of John Galt
posted Hide Post
I believe there is a fair amount at Gary's Gun Shop in Sioux Falls, SD, but I'm not certain how much or in what caliber. I'll be heading to Sioux Falls tomorrow and can report back if you don't call them first.

Also try First Stop Gun Shop in Rapid City, as well as H&H Guns in Bismarck, ND. I often find those small, middle-of-nowhere stores carry brass like this when most of the folks shopping are looking to reload for thier '06.

-John

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have 50 300 Remington Ultra Mag Nosler Custom unprimed brass if you are still looking for brass.

Jim

Posts: 546 | Location: Winter, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 19 December 2010Reply With Quote