--------------------
THANOS WAS RIGHT!

Posts: 9823 | Location: Montana | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
Beautiful gun with good rings....but a tasco scope? Frowner

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3315 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RMiller
posted Hide Post
The scope is of no value. Except for a bb gun.

--------------------
THANOS WAS RIGHT!

one of us
Picture of RMiller
posted Hide Post
I won it. Looking forward to another 300 rum.

I have a couple hundred cases , bullets dies and know where to start with loads.

Think I will keep this one though. I have owned four mod 70 300 ultras before and sold them foolishly (all at a profit though).

--------------------
THANOS WAS RIGHT!

One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
ive got a new unfired stainless m70 crf 300 rum ... with the box.. paperwork...and a box of factory remington ammunition.... i got a set of dies from 1 of the guys here on AR and some brass coming from another....it's on the back burner for the time being....i dont have a scope picke for it yet... was leaning towards a 6-24x 50mm.... i was hoping to make it my 1000 yd gun...to replace a m70 pf .300 winmag 26" shilen bbl'd gun that has some problems....

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2824 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's a great looking stock. I have a synthetic 70 Classic in 300 RUM. Trying to decide whether to keep it or move it.

Posts: 550 | Location: Augusta,GA | Registered: 01 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RMiller
posted Hide Post
The last one I had was a SS synthetic I bought it for $600.99 and sold it for $850 six months later. Sold a synthetic blued for $600 which was a push. Also bought a blued classic with a wood stock and an extra brown precision stock. Sold the rifle and wood stock and kept the Brown precision stock for the same price I got the whole package.

--------------------
THANOS WAS RIGHT!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought one of them from you. Even showed up at your house to pick it up. LOL. I'll be posting pictures soon of this rifle once the gunsmith is finished with it.

Posts: 409 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote