THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MEDIUM BORE RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Medium Bore Rifles    .338 Imperial Magnum re-loading components

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.338 Imperial Magnum re-loading components
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Good day to all members. Are there any re-loading components available that is available to buy from members?

Posts: 113 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 22 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Smokin Joe
posted Hide Post
Buy some 300 or 375 RUM brass, run it through your full length sizing die and trim.

Posts: 403 | Location: CA | Registered: 30 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dakota bought the imperial magnums. I do not know if Dakota made any changes, but Dakota brass may get you where you want to be.

Posts: 10782 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gentleman, thank you kindly..I stumbled upon a lot of .338 Imperial Magnum re-loading die sets , it sounds unbelievable ..sometimes facts are stranger than fiction lol

Posts: 113 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 22 August 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I did some reloading for one of those some years back. Was a very good hunting round. - dan

"Intellectual truth is eternally one: moral or sentimental truth is a geographic and chronological accident that varies with the individual" R.F. Burton

Posts: 5284 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote