Find
Notify
Tools

Up loading Photographs?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Johanv
posted
I have seen a post on this before , but cannot seem to find it, any help please!

Johan

Posts: 160 | Location: Johannesburg- South Africa | Registered: 27 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Upload them to PhotoBucket or similar photo host, and then copy the link from your photo over there, and post it here.

I scale my photos down to approximately 770 pixels horizontally (if its a horizontal photo), and the software takes care of the other side, which usually is around 380 pixels or so. After that, I store them at PhotoBucket. If you have your own web site and display there your scaled down photos, then you can copy the link from your web site, and post it here.

To post the photo, open the "image" icon shown with the other icons at the top of the "message" screen,and paste the link in the image screen.

Posts: 1103 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of seafire2
posted Hide Post
I need to thank "COOL" on the political forum for this...

as long as it is a pic somewhere else on the internet...

all you have to do is to right click on the picture you want to post, select properties at the bottom of the choices...

in the middle of the dialog on the properties, there will be all of this info about the picture itself...

copy that, by highlighting it and then hit control C ( for copy)...

Then click on the next to the last box above, showing that little picture image...

in the box that pops up, click Control V ( for Velcro) and the info about the picture from the 'properties' will paste itself in there.. hit enter, and there it is!

eg...

Life Member: The American Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Jan 20, 2009.. Prisoner in Dumocrat 'Occupied America', Partisan in the 'Save America' Underground

Beavis..... James Beavis..... Of Her Majesty's Secret Service..... Spell Check Division

"Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
John Quincy Adams

A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a 45?" The Ranger responded, "Because they don't make a 46."

Duhboy....Nuttier than Squirrel Poop...

Posts: 9316 | Location: Between Confusion and Lunacy ( Portland OR & San Francisco CA) | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
Here is the link. More info than you will ever need.

https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6321043/m/951100671

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Seafire 2

My son wants to know if thats your daughter! Big Grin

Posts: 789 | Location: Australia | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of seafire2
posted Hide Post
Naw, this is Ms Seafire 10 yrs ago... lol

Life Member: The American Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Jan 20, 2009.. Prisoner in Dumocrat 'Occupied America', Partisan in the 'Save America' Underground

Beavis..... James Beavis..... Of Her Majesty's Secret Service..... Spell Check Division

"Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
John Quincy Adams

A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a 45?" The Ranger responded, "Because they don't make a 46."

Duhboy....Nuttier than Squirrel Poop...

Posts: 9316 | Location: Between Confusion and Lunacy ( Portland OR & San Francisco CA) | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Johanv
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys,

I,ve managed to up load photos now!!!

Johan

Posts: 160 | Location: Johannesburg- South Africa | Registered: 27 November 2006Reply With Quote