THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MEDIUM BORE RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Medium Bore Rifles    Photos? Gary Stiles Takedown Rifles

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photos? Gary Stiles Takedown Rifles
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone have a takedown bolt action takedown rifle by Gary Stiles? I'd sure like to see some pictures.

Thank you!

Posts: 316 | Location: Jackson, Wyoming | Registered: 20 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Forget Stiles! How does your HS Precision shoot?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chisana
posted Hide Post
If you can get your hands on a copy of the Turpin custom rifle book there is a Stiles takedown rifle featured in it.

NRA Life Member
GOA Life Member
Distinguished Rifleman
President's Hundred

Posts: 390 | Location: Juneau, Alaska | Registered: 11 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Peter... the HS is heading to the range this weekend... targets posted soon I hope. How about you and that Blaser? Chisana... I noticed three copies of Turpin's book on Amazon.com and am looking around at what to sell to buy one of them. Thanks.

Posts: 316 | Location: Jackson, Wyoming | Registered: 20 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hunts4fun,

I've got the articles scanned and will try to send them too you.

One article is about the same gun that's in Tom Turpin's book.

Posts: 348 | Location: queensland, australia | Registered: 07 August 2007Reply With Quote