Notify
Tools

Model 700 Sendero - opinions
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Andre Mertens
posted Hide Post
Hey Klaus,
The present discussion made me realize I hadn't fired my Sendero for months. So it went me me to the range yesterday.

It was rather cold and my fingers were numb. Nonetheless, I fired this 5-shot group at 100 m.

Only 1,2 cm (.41 MOA), not as good as the group I posted above but still acceptable, isn't it Big Grin

André
DRSS
---------

3 shots do not make a group, they show a point of aim or impact.
5 shots are a group.

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have three. One in 270 win. and two in 300 weatherby. Very good rifles.
Okie

Keep yer powder dry and yer knife sharp.

Posts: 580 | Location: Texas City, TX. USA. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have two and both are very accurate.
One is a 25-06 and the other is 300WM. I had a great load developed for the 300WM and it would consistently shoot half inch groups at 100yds. The 25-06 will do the same or a little better. I have used both rifles to take everything from prarie dog to elk. The 300 wasn't that impressive on the prarie dogs but everything else it worked like a champ.

Posts: 741 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 23 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mdvjrp93
posted Hide Post
I have the 7mm ultra mag. It is my go to gun for serious shooting. It shoot extrenely well with factory loads I have a set of custom dies on order and I'm sure I will make me look better than I really am. I will be buying a 338 ultra when I have the money. They are some of the most accurate rifles I have ever shot.

1 shot 1 thrill

Posts: 340 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 14 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm goin to get a Sendero in 300 RUM tomorrow just got to figure out what scope is goin on it

Posts: 130 | Location: PA | Registered: 23 February 2009Reply With Quote